• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[VGA] The Last Campfire Reveal Trailer

kevm3

Easily the most visually interesting trailer I've seen out of the ones shown today, but completely inappropriate music.

Kadayi

Banned
Colour me intrigued. Wishlisted already. Digging the art style something fierce, Deffo shades of Journey in there in terms of the character styling, but this looks cool. With all the effort Hello have been putting into the free updates for NMS its good to see that they haven't been idle coming up with some interesting new concepts.

Humdinger

Looks wonderful. Do we know what platforms it's coming to? I heard PC, but I didn't hear consoles (yet).

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Looks like.....

maxresdefault.jpg

Journey_20150721215455.jpg

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
The music made it for me, great little trailer.

It always strikes me how these faceless avatars (as here and in Journey) are so intensely relatable on an almost primal level.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Yeah, this was my first thought as well. Not a bad thing at all but it's fascinating how much influence Journey has had on the indie scene.

Probably the only game announced at the VGAs that I'm likely to ever play.

I never in a million years thought Journey would have this much of an impact on games (and this game isn't the first one). But it makes sense. It was one of my favorite games of the PS3 era to be honest. And I always question myself on what that means, considering the game only took me 2 hours to beat.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

A brand new adventure from Hello Games, The Last Campfire is the story of a lost ember trapped in a puzzling place, searching for meaning and a way home.

Coming to multiple platforms, Summer 2020.

Top Bottom