• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Vgchartz is officially certified in Guinness World Records

Bryank75

Jan 12, 2018
Ireland
They made up the number straight from their ass 😂 but their discussions on hardware sales are better than gaf and era.
All projections are 'straight from (someones) ass'... whether they have VGChartz, NPD or Wedbush securities over them!

Jul 6, 2015
Why not just ask Sony...I'm sure they would be more than happy to give Guinness the official number if it meant getting a world record award.

Reactions: -Arcadia-

Kagey K

Dec 18, 2013
Why not just ask Sony...I'm sure they would be more than happy to give Guinness the official number if it meant getting a world record award.
You should ask Guinness, why they allow corporate advertising and sponsorships in their “unbiased” book.

Spukc

Jan 24, 2015
It's the book i always fucking get from non gaming family members. As they think he likes vidya games right?
Btw it's a nice toilet read.

i am not un thankful at all .

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Bryank75

Mista

Dragonslayer
Nov 21, 2014
Wait what? There’s official number. Why would they go and depend on them??

thelastword

Apr 7, 2006
Well guys it could be that Vgchartz have tried to become more authentic over the years, why do we keep bashing them...…..Perhaps they are now sourcing their figures from the manufacturers...……..I think their figures have a place in the market.....