• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VGLeaks rumours: Two AC games coming, Black Flag not on PS4/720

gryz

Banned
That's true of every AC game.

yep.. still feel bad about buying that one when I should have known better. didn't help that i also bought mgs hd and nfs most wanted vita on the same day, so the shittiness was even more apparent.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
I liked Liberations... what I was able to play, anyway. I'm stuck on this weird part where this strange floating VO just keeps talking about something called an erudito cut and I can't figure out what to do next, it's super awkward and I'm wondering if I'm just bugged out.

gryz

Banned
I liked Liberations... what I was able to play, anyway. I'm stuck on this weird part where this strange floating VO just keeps talking about something called an erudito cut and I can't figure out what to do next, it's super awkward and I'm wondering if I'm just bugged out.

during the lady tutorial I fell into some water and there was no way to get out other than swimming for an hour until you finally find the one spot where you can get out. there was on on screen display to push something to climb out which didn't work. that's the last time I played that game.

Ooo new Vita AssCreed. I want.

I enjoyed Liberation...it really did feel like a console AC game (bugs and all). I can see it can be good with a lot of improvements.

Mael

Cmon takao, not every post i make is going to be some insider news or sh be take like that.

What i did say about ubi and AC was that the next title was ( and this was before anything leaked)black flag or golden age. Edward haytham was the main character. Would have co op and captain kidd would make an appearance. I also said that rayman legends and r6 patriots ( not ghost recon) would come to vita.

What i meant regarding to vita was that liberation was coming to psn/xbla.

And here is some new info. Black flag is being developed by 11 ubisoft studios. The next title in the franchisee is code named unity. Far cry 1 hd is coming soon. Far cry 4 is targeting q1 2014 release an ubi have a new nexgen ip in the works titled the crew.

That's a lot of info leaked here, I hope no one gets caught for that...

dukeoflegs

After I played the first game I felt an AC game in Japan would be great, but after each new release I feel a little more disappointed. At the time the mechanics felt so right for a ninja/stealth game.

Boerseun

Banned
Black Flag is the first Assassin's Creed game that has a setting that appeals to me. I reckon those freaking huge masts and sails will make for great acrobatics. Also, another AAA game to get on Wii U, though I hope it is more optimised than Assassin's Creed 3 (which it should be).

jey_16

Banned
I still have not finished 3 yet, can't find the interest to play it despite loving 1 & 2. Not sure if its the story, characters or setting but it just didn't click with me

Top Bottom