• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VGX 2013: Teases, rumours, and ads. [Up: Dying Light, Broken Age, Hammond Robotics]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

11pm sounds good, a 3 hour show sounds pretty bad however.

Is this going to be an openly available stream?

IRQ

Banned
This will be streamed on X1 through twitch right? Some answered me this but I have never used twitch, Is there a special promo or channel?

RedAssedApe

Banned
Hope musical performance of GTA v to end the show = GTA v for next gen consoles announcement.

Could honestly care less about live performance of the music of GTA otherwise. That must be why it's going last right?

Tagg9

Hope musical performance of GTA v to end the show = GTA v for next gen consoles announcement.

Could honestly care less about live performance of the music of GTA otherwise. That must be why it's going last right?

Yeah, no. They aren't going to announce a port while there are still Christmas sales to be had for current gen versions.

More likely is them winning the GOTY award.

Feeroper

I'm not going to be home when this is on. Is there any way I can record this on any of the consoles it is streaming on to watch when I get home?

8YfxnW3.png

lol

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Where can I watch this in Canada? My tv guide app shows Cops on all day on Spike lol.

http://www.spike.com/vgx/about

VGX will be streamed across Xbox One, Xbox 360®, PlayStation®3 (PS3™), Twitch, iOS and Android devices, and available globally on VGXLIVE.com, Hulu, Yahoo Screen, the Yahoo Screen app and Viacom properties Spike.com, ComedyCentral.com MTV.com, MTV2.com, BET.com and GameTrailers.com. VGX will be live streamed for three-hours on Saturday, December 7, beginning at 6:00 PM ET / 3:00 PM PT. Spike TV will also air highlights of the show as "VGX Replay" on Monday, December 9 at midnight.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Gametrailers already posted a video of who won best Voice Actor/Actress.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/llg0hn/vgx-pre-play--best-voice-actor---actress-award

It's Ashley Johnson as Ellie in The Last of Us and Troy Baker as Joel in The Last of Us.

3 hours and they couldn't be fucking bothered to put this in the show? This is almost as bad as giving them in the red carpet. What a joke.

We weren't sure about Uncharted 4, I guess that settles it. :/

coopolon

How do I watch this on PS3? I've seen multiple mentions it's on ps3, but not details.

I have hulu plus, I saw it's on hulu, do I watch it through that?

How do I watch this on PS3? I've seen multiple mentions it's on ps3, but not details.

I have hulu plus, I saw it's on hulu, do I watch it through that?

If you're in NA, you can view it through the "Live Events" app that you can get through the PSN store. I'm not sure if you're EU. Maybe use an NA account and download that app and try it? It might not be IP blocked.

-PrePlay-
  • GET AN EXCLUSIVE LOOK AT THIEF - The VGX Preshow kicks off with a trip to Eidos Montreal to get a look at the next installment of the Thief franchise.

-Hour One-

I can't help but notice that Witcher 3 isn't there. That means one of the WORLD PREMIERE is just a trailer premiere, not a new game: the new Witcher 3 trailer.

Says it can be watched on Xbox One. Which app?

I've been trying to figure this out too. There's no Event Viewer app like on 360. You could watch it on the Twitch app though. Just search for Gametrailers. It's already live just a logo, so it'll show up on the search.

Marc

Cool, thank you. :)

So it has been leaked that GTAV is GOTY already? Ugh... I really enjoyed the game but out of all the games this year it probably wouldn't make my top 5.

Sounds like Sony wise we are getting feck all, hopefully something unexpected comes out as the early adopters aren't exactly getting a gaming nirvana despite being a '4 the players' box.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
So at this point we can expect nothing from Sony. If we're lucky, we'll get to see Infamous and DC for the millionth time. Great.

Salex_

Cool, thank you. :)

So it has been leaked that GTAV is GOTY already? Ugh... I really enjoyed the game but out of all the games this year it probably wouldn't make my top 5.

Sounds like Sony wise we are getting feck all, hopefully something unexpected comes out as the early adopters aren't exactly getting a gaming nirvana despite being a '4 the players' box.

Seriously? It's like everyone forgot about all the 2014 exclusives that were announced just because they don't have a release date yet. Let's not act like inFamous, MLB The Show, Driveclub, Guilty Gear Xrd, Everquest Next, Planetside 2, Uncharted, The Order, Rime, or Lily Bergamo aren't there.

People are insane lol.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
that is an injustice.

divekick
got screwed

In terms of gameplay Divekick is king. But the single player was garbage and the online was terrible. There wasn't much value in the game for this reason. It's a real shame. The gameplay of Divekick really was fantastic. Injustice winning is fair.

So at this point we can expect nothing from Sony. If we're lucky, we'll get to see Infamous and DC for the millionth time. Great.
Nobody is ready :/ They produced way too awesome graphics on PS3, so now the expectations for PS4 are through the roof and they need more time to deliver greatness that will blow people away...

Marc

Seriously? It's like everyone forgot about all the 2014 exclusives that were announced just because they don't have a release date yet. Let's not act like inFamous, MLB The Show, Driveclub, Guilty Gear Xrd, Everquest Next, Planetside 2, Uncharted, The Order, Rime, or Lily Bergamo aren't there.

People are insane lol.

DriveClub is a 2013 game that got delayed, so how many of that list will actually make 2014? Pretty much only inFamous, Rime and DriveClub interest me... at least 2 of those early in the year. In terms of AAA games, its very weak.

So instead of talentless, hackneyed movie stars we get talentless, hackneyed youtube stars. This is aiming to be a worse award show than the /v/idya gaem awards, if that was at all possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom