• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video game art prints - The C&B Thread

CookBeck

Hi there!

Some of the other pop culture prints/video game art prints/art book threads seemed to have died somewhat, so I thought I'd create an update thread for new C&B video game print drops.

Recent releases. Castlevania & Castlevania Variant by Kilian Eng.

Konami1-1600-2.jpg

Konami2-1600-2.jpg

Officially licensed limited editions
Certified art giclée (lifetime quality guarantee)
Hand-numbered
CoA

ScrapBrain

Man, those Castlevania prints look rad as hell. I mean, I wouldn't buy one because #FucKonami, but still, really awesome art. As for prints I would buy, check Irithyll of the Boreal Valley from Dark Souls 3

irithyll-of-the-boreal-valley-dark-souls-from-software.jpg

I would love to see some high quality prints from Chrono Cross. Been googling it for quite some time but can't find any decent, which is a shame.

radewagon

Very cool. A bit too expensive for my tastes, though. They're about double the price of posters coming from places like Mondo and I am 8-bit.

CookBeck

Good news for retro video game fans!

We have partnered up with art director Veronique Meignaud to create our next SEGA tribute print.
This time we pay tribute to the Dreamcast rhythm-based classic SPACE CHANNEL 5!

The print will go on sale this Thursday (July 12th) at Cook & Becker

SpaceChannelNews_g2sn1u.jpg

SpaceChannelSmall_bnkhui.jpg

radewagon

I'm not really feeling the Space Channel 5 pict.

No kidding. I know art is subjective and all, but it just looks bad. I'm surprised anyone would take the time to make prints of it instead of asking the artist to touch it up a bit first.

Top Bottom