• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video Game Wallpapers, Fan Art & Hi-Res Artwork Thread of Eternal August

Varth

Hi guys, Ive been searching for the posters post and Im trying to make myself the Metal Gear Solid 4 movie poster, thing is that I cant find the image in hi res, the only one I found is this one I got from a french blog:

http://download.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/15324/47417.jpg

It seems the size is proper (60x90cm), but the resolution is way too low (72)

Any help would be of a ton of help for me and a bunch of others! :D

I manage to do a PSD with the 25th anniversary poster I can share

thanks a lot in advanced!

Searched high and low for the print files for that at the time. No dice.
Also, what's the 25th anniversary poster you're talking about?

DEATH™

Guys, does anybody here can get high-res versions of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 DLC Chars CG? Particularly Doctor B., Violet and Unknown.

doctorb-ttt2-render.jpg
violet-tekkentag2-render.jpg

unknown-ttt2-render.jpg

It will be appreciated.

icaro9

Banned
Since months ago when ettugamer.com changed its layout, I have been experiencing problems to browse the galleries: It takes too long to load or simply don't load all images. Anyone know what might be happening or if there is any alternative to access all the galleries? I tried with Firefox and Internet Explorer but no luck. Thanks

Cyrano

Since months ago when ettugamer.com changed its layout, I have been experiencing problems to browse the galleries: It takes too long to load or simply don't load all images. Anyone know what might be happening or if there is any alternative to access all the galleries? I tried with Firefox and Internet Explorer but no luck. Thanks
He seems to be aware of these problems: http://ettugamer.com/2013/01/12/migration/

So, I guess the new database has full .PNG support for resizes, kinda neat I guess.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Luigi's Mansion 2

DiMFe.jpg
LHlWQ.jpg
oSbs.jpg
JCt8P.jpg
RAipH.jpg

JcEmL.jpg
7CAFS.jpg
GTZRi.png

uGa0m.png

* 2728x3726 from PSD
* 4096x3336 from PSD
* 3276x2132 from PSD
* 6000x3072 from PSD
* 6000x4096 from PSD
* 6000x4087 from PSD
* 3072x3072 (x2) JPG/PNG from PSD
* 5527x2553 PNG

Full set

Cyrano

I'd say it's more likely he's using zenphoto and piwigo, given the folder names of each. Not sure piwigo will do any better than zenphoto at handling all this stuff, to be honest though.

Could also just be that he needs a better host due to traffic or something.

I'd say it's more likely he's using zenphoto and piwigo, given the folder names of each. Not sure piwigo will do any better than zenphoto at handling all this stuff, to be honest though.

Could also just be that he needs a better host due to traffic or something.

Maybe he's using a combination of all three, because there's definitely a wordpress admin login panel for his site. That, by itself, is a cluster.

FE: actually, there IS a zenphoto plugin for Wordpress, as well as a piwigo plugin for inserting content into WP posts.

hitoshi

I know it's an odd request, but does anybody have some HQ Outcast assets? Width: 1920. It's an old game, it's impossible to find wallpapers at this size :(

Lime

I know it's an odd request, but does anybody have some HQ Outcast assets? Width: 1920. It's an old game, it's impossible to find wallpapers at this size :(

I have the GOG artwork and wallpapers for Outcast, but I don't know whether or not it is okay for me to post them?

Searched high and low for the print files for that at the time. No dice.
Also, what's the 25th anniversary poster you're talking about?

The white one featuring the 3 snakes with shinkawa art, this one:

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Metal-Gear-Solid-25th-Anniversary-Poster-RARE-EUROGAMER-2012-EXCLUSIVE-/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/$T2eC16F,!)cE9s4PsNiSBQebRtPgkg~~60_35.JPG

-BLITZ-

Nothing special. Some huge render low texture dude with other real dudes and also if anyone finds Syndicate bullet wounds to the head offensive, just let me know.

Tortuga: Two Treasures

Measurements
- 5000 x 6666 [x2]

Syndicate

Measurements
- 4000 x 4500
- 3000 x 4500

-BLITZ-

Okay, but I need to take a look. My storage is pretty messy and I have no idea anymore when and where I shift it there. I remember quite, that it had layers, but I don't know if the guy was render.

-BLITZ-

The Gears of War 3 links are dead, some of them.

Can someone fix that?

Yep, it seems that one of my accounts has been suspended. Some dude, just didn't liked me :) ; Ahem, is the same dude that picks up stuff that go by their names only, without verifying what's inside and guess what, the file claimed is actually left for you to download coming from their official site. If you have the patience, tomorrow or in the next day you can download them. I just need to wait for my asnwer to come.

kyrkjebo

Neo Member
I have been looking for this piece of concept art for a time, but only find a WP.com version, anyone can post a bigger one?
It's concept art for Mass Effect 2, by Craig Mullins, same author of Fallout 3 "Capitol".

289968-Sepik.jpg

-BLITZ-

The guy with the rifle :)

I went through everything from my last eight months. One thing for sure that I know of is that I deleted the art for space or I didn't have a reason to keep it. I didn't though it will end like this, someone to ask for more from it. Maybe I will find it on some other time, when I will have enough cash to upgrade my storage to transfer them all, then I will could search them by it's name.

Varth

I went through everything from my last eight months. One thing for sure that I know of is that I deleted the art for space or I didn't have a reason to keep it. I didn't though it will end like this, someone to ask for more from it. Maybe I will find it on some other time, when I will have enough cash to upgrade my storage to transfer them all, then I will could search them by it's name.

Should have something, but definitely not the one Blitz posted. I think I have the first art (boxart, IIRC) and the coop related one as layered characters.

The white one featuring the 3 snakes with shinkawa art, this one:

I have a 1280x720 version. Kinda difficult to get hold of this stuff in print size as I said.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Well, thx anyway :)

I think I have the first art (boxart, IIRC) and the coop related one as layered characters.
Artwork from the game cover is not so difficult to find, as for the coop one,... you mean this artwork - http://www.ztgd.com/wp-content/gallery/syndicate2012jan/Syndicate2012Jan05.jpg?
If that's the one you've got, can you upload each character render in PNG? Oh and if you cannot share them here, you can contact me by e-mail/PM.

Varth

Artwork from the game cover is not so difficult to find, as for the coop one,... you mean this artwork - http://www.ztgd.com/wp-content/gallery/syndicate2012jan/Syndicate2012Jan05.jpg?
If that's the one you've got, can you upload each character render in PNG? Oh and if you cannot share them here, you can contact me by e-mail/PM.

Ok, no cover. Found that too.

As for the coop, characters are the same, but in another pose, and unfortunately it's single layer even on psd. I was fooled by the white bg. Sowwy.

janosch82

Neo Member
Hi everyone,

I waited months for this account just to ask this one question:
Can someone please upload the SFIV artwork again? I mean those super high resolution, 12-17MB files for each character. Am dying to print these out!

Really big thanks in advance.

Janosch

Cyrano

Been playing Jeanne D'Arc for a while now, does anyone have any concept art for this game? It's really beautiful and I'd love to see some if anyone's got it.

Omnibus

Street Fighter IV:

Measurements:
-> 3000 x 4900
-> 4096 x 5793
-> 4096 x 5793
-> 4096 x 5793
-> 4096 x 5793
-> 4096 x 5793
-> 4096 x 5793
-> 4038 x 5793
-> 4096 x 5793