• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video games that are digital online that you wish also had a physical option?

EDIT: Can a mod edit my topic title? It's a typo and was meant to say "digital only."
EDIT 2: I just learned that the game I mentioned below was made by a Chinese company in China, so I am kind of disappointed now.

What are some games you really like, but wish there was a physical option as well?
For me, I would choose Genshin Impact. I am not that far into it yet, but I wonder why this could not also be on physical media as well as digital.

I mean, I will still get something that is digital only if I have to, but I do not like the idea of it not being available someday just because someone at the service can just flip a switch and take it away whenever the company says so. It's why I do not play fighting games online or games like Paladins.

Last edited:

Nozz-A-La

Great Ace Attorney Chronicles for Switch in Europe.

I realise I could buy an American copy but then I can’t trade it in once I’ve finished it.

There’s plenty I never buy because no physical. Been waiting on cup head forever, i guess it’s canceled. Recently I want the touryst on physical.

Wouldn’t mind a limited run of resogun ps4.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
OJIJLeFTphfNVhVFAOSCxXzXTWSk36SY.png

DelireMan7

I like physical games so.... All of them !

Recently I wish Castlevania Advance Collection had a physical release.

Top Bottom