• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

[Video] Trump: "This impeachment is causing tremendous anger. Chuck Choomer, and Nancy Pelosi... causing danger for our country."

Aug 24, 2016

Basically Trump starts out talking about the accomplishments with his border wall, which is where he's flying to.

Later he is saying that the impeachment is unnecessary and is causing anger and danger. He then mentions that he doesn't want any violence indicating he believes the impeachment will cause more physical issues to occur.

Also cause Impeachment the continuation of the greatest witch hunt in American history. Then he leaves with some lady yelling if he'll "tell them to call it off" referring to the violent protests "planned" I guess, which isn't even his responsibility, where's the FBI and CIA? What are they doing taking a nap?

Bitch Pudding

Oct 3, 2014
Germany
Doesn't matter what he says it matters how he is framed. And the dipshit lobotimites in here will slurp it up off the shitty floor and beg for seconds
Indeed, this is basically Trump on the 6th:

trikster40

Dec 12, 2008
The hypocrisy of it all just angers me. Al year long, rioting and looting have been justified by the left, even going so far as bailing people out so they can return to their rioting and looting. Democrats justified it via tweets, press release, etc. yet when it hits close to home, all of a sudden they’re bad, it’s all Trumps fault, and big tech steps in to silence everyone.

Im not saying the Capitol riots were justified , but you can’t praise them all year and change your tune when it’s in your neighborhood.

Nov 26, 2020
The hypocrisy of it all just angers me. Al year long, rioting and looting have been justified by the left, even going so far as bailing people out so they can return to their rioting and looting. Democrats justified it via tweets, press release, etc. yet when it hits close to home, all of a sudden they’re bad, it’s all Trumps fault, and big tech steps in to silence everyone.

Im not saying the Capitol riots were justified , but you can’t praise them all year and change your tune when it’s in your neighborhood.
Most people condemned rioting, so thats just a lie.

What people fought against was trying to depict the entirity of every protest as a riot. Which it wasnt, most protests statistically nationwide were just that..a protest.

This however was an insurrection, not a demonstration or a protest with a legitmate grievance at all. Period. The biggest hitter and difference being that it was Incited by a political leader, that provided no national guard support himself to aid the situation. And was directed towards a civil institution to disrupt a democratic process.

I really shouldnt have to spell this out lol big differences in these situations, in fact they are not remotely fhe same thing, and the focus Trump is getting for it is merited. Disagree? I'd love to hear a logical explanation as to why

You guys really dont like context do you? Chill with the whataboutisms. Trump earned this attention.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2019
Trump.. who privately has taken some responsibility for a violent insurrection involving a cop being murdered, and people running around our Nation's capitol shouting about murdering our politicians... oh and BTW was about a bunch of provable lies being spouted by Trump every chance he got..

Is complaining that an impeachment would make people angry?

You broke every tenant of democracy, it's the most valid call for impeachment in history.

How about the people that will be angry about you NOT being impeached?

And this is the same vague underlying "threatening" BS he's been doing for months. He praises the people who care about him, while talking about how it's dangerous to make them angry.

This man needs every federal punishment possible thrown at him. We can't just let this shit fly.

Last edited:

Amibguous Cad

Jul 25, 2008

There's a reason why Columbine and 9/11 got different responses.

SF Kosmo

...please disperse...
Jul 7, 2020
Completely disingenuous to say this guy calls for "peace".
He can't, he's just as crazy as the Q Shaman. The idea that he's going to suddenly grow a functioning brain and back down on his crazy ass bullshit is just out of the realm of possibility. There is no redemption arc here, even if he were so motivated.

Honestly, just send him to the phantom zone already, he doesn't have anything to contribute to this dimension.

Aug 24, 2016
BTW anyone who is dumb enough to believe Q sage magician shamin or whatever he calls himself is a real thing and not a plant, it may be best to leave the thread, you are too dumb far gone. We already have enough conspiracies with Q anon.

We have plenty of actually Qanon people who believe it's a real thing, that horned fur guy has been spotted out of custom at BLM rallies in 2015/14 before Trump was a thing, and despite him being involved in several actions in several "protests" and hasn't bee grabbed by anyone for questioning should make it obvious he's just there to be a plant.

Reactions: Cybrwzrd
Aug 28, 2019
You (per usual) hear what you want. Says it multiple times but somehow its just "not good enough" for you. We get it.

- No violence
- Impeaching me is making people very angry
- No violence
- It's dangerous to make people angry
- No violence

You can say "no violence" all you want; when you mix in messages that can be taken for justifying violence, and you've been doing this for months.. and a violent insurrection occurred that can be directly linked to your past statements... the message stops being one of peace.

That's my opinion.

TheContact

Gold Member
Jan 22, 2016
We have plenty of actually Qanon people who believe it's a real thing, that horned fur guy has been spotted out of custom at BLM rallies in 2015/14 before Trump was a thing, and despite him being involved in several actions in several "protests" and hasn't bee grabbed by anyone for questioning should make it obvious he's just there to be a plant.

Can you source that? I’m not saying it’s not true but I haven’t seen that. One thing that might corroborate that story is that his mom said he’s on a hunger strike in jail because they won’t feed him all organic food. Sounds more like an antifa guy than a qanon one =) no but seriously he’s 100% Qrazy

SF Kosmo

...please disperse...
Jul 7, 2020
You (per usual) hear what you want. Says it multiple times but somehow its just "not good enough" for you. We get it.
I mean I'm trying to be funny, but he does toss it in there like he's checking a box or covering his ass. He doesn't seem to earnestly have anything to say about it, it's just this parenthetical he knows he has to keep saying because he's in trouble.

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018
BTW anyone who is dumb enough to believe Q sage magician shamin or whatever he calls himself is a real thing and not a plant, it may be best to leave the thread, you are too dumb far gone. We already have enough conspiracies with Q anon.

You mean this guy? You take the word of alt-right idiots too easily.

Halo is Dead

May 20, 2018

Welcome to politics. Please enjoy your stay.

BeardGawd

Dec 16, 2019
He just proved one thing: He learned nothing from the events on the 6th: For him, it was all the fault of someone else, he made a perfectly fine speech on the 6th, it's all a witch hunt anyway. If the GOP had a single bone in their back, they'd 25 him right away.
Is the man not supposed to defend himself?

He said over and over again he wants no violence.

There have been multiple people including the FBI that have warned this impeachment may incite violence yet the House going forward with it. Sometimes you can't control what people do. Which also why Trump will continue to bluntly defend himself.

Bitch Pudding

Oct 3, 2014
Germany
Is the man not supposed to defend himself?

He said over and over again he wants no violence.

There have been multiple people including the FBI that have warned this impeachment may incite violence yet the House going forward with it. Sometimes you can't control what people do. Which also why Trump will continue to bluntly defend himself.

He was supposed to consent to a peaceful transition of power. He did not, even after running out of all legal options. He's 100% responsible for the events of the 6th, which includes the death of 5 people. And - like always - he refuses to take resonsibility for his actions.

• LOL
Reactions: Irobot82 and Brazen

Leyasu

Apr 25, 2014
He just proved one thing: He learned nothing from the events on the 6th: For him, it was all the fault of someone else, he made a perfectly fine speech on the 6th, it's all a witch hunt anyway. If the GOP had a single bone in their back, they'd 25 him right away.
It was a great and tremendous speech that he made on the 6th. A tremendously great speech in fact. People were in awe of it, and in China, they even spoke againn about Trumps very very large a-brain

• Triggered
Reactions: Bitch Pudding

rorepmE

Jan 20, 2019
Republic of Val Verde

The irony is they were angry at their local government. So they burned down private businesses and harass and attack ordinary people because it's their fault of course.

Bitch Pudding

Oct 3, 2014
Germany
It was a great and tremendous speech that he made on the 6th. A tremendously great speech in fact. People were in awe of it, and in China, they even spoke againn about Trumps very very large a-brain

Even after 5 years of Trump 24/7 it's still hard to believe that he actually said the bolded part on live TV.

ryan13ts

Nov 29, 2006
Deaftourette didn't debunk a single thing I said and posted irrelevant pics but ok.

How is him posting pictures refuting the exact things you were saying (Him being out of costume at BLM rallies in 2014/15) remotely irrelevant?

And speaking of which, what evidence do you have that he IS a plant? Or you going to tell me that the FBI, BLM, Antifa or whatever the scapegoat for the day is, started planting this one guy, at random opposing rallies at that, in preparation for this exact day (Which wouldn't have even happened if Trump won the election)? Do you ever stop and just consider how ridiculous and improbable the amount of circumstances needed to come together to make doing that even worth it? And for what? Having one 'plant' in the mix is completely pointless and unnecessary when there's thousands of legitimate crazies more than willing to make themselves look bad for free.

I know this is a completely insane idea, but maybe, juuuust maybe, he's just a crazy Q-anon going to these places of his own volition, no conspiracy attached (Ironic, I know). Maybe you should consider that sometimes when it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it's a fucking crazy Q-anon duck.