• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Videogame Anagram Photoshop Challenge

MiamiWesker

Apr 26, 2006
See said:

Winner!!! :lol :lol

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Dec 9, 2005
OK, I have three to show. Two by me, and one from a friend.

And this one below is made by a friend:

Terrell

Apr 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC, Canada
OK, I was trying so hard to contain my laughter, but from the time I saw "QueerVest" I was laughing out loud all the way up to "Yeti Felch"... at which point I think I literally shit my pants.

BEST. THREAD. EVER!

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Nov 22, 2007
Vexidus said:
Ugh, what were the odds of that??
Seriously, I can't believe it either. In fact, I'll get mine out, you win.

Ventrue

Jul 19, 2007
v0yce said:

Hrm, is this actually an anagram? Molested Ali 2: Nut Scabs Rage does not have enough Ls (among other things) for Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. I don't see that the anticipate cocoa genitals line would be included as it is way too long and contains a P.

Am I missing something? Is there a special edition or something with an extra title?

EDIT:This doesn't seem to fit, there is no F or Y for Sons of Liberty. And the rest of it doesn't quite piece together anyway. And where did the U come from?

MindCollizion

Mar 11, 2006
Davis, CA
Ventrue said:
Hrm, is this actually an anagram? Molested Ali 2: Nut Scabs Rage does not have enough Ls (among other things) for Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. I don't see that the anticipate cocoa genitals line would be included as it is way too long and contains a P.

Am I missing something? Is there a special edition or something with an extra title? EDIT: Oh, is it tactical espionage action?

EDIT: It doesn't even have an F for Sons of Liberty though.

Tactical Espionage Action.

v0yce

Nov 20, 2006
Arkansas
Ventrue said:

Am I missing something? Is there a special edition or something with an extra title? EDIT: Oh, is it tactical espionage action?

EDIT: It doesn't even have an F for Sons of Liberty though.

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance = Molested Ali 2: Nut Scabs Rage

Tactical Espionage Action = Anticipate Cocoa Genitals

Ventrue = Ever Nut

Ventrue

Jul 19, 2007
v0yce said:

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance = Molested Ali 2: Nut Scabs Rage

Tactical Espionage Action = Anticipate Cocoa Genitals

Ventrue = Ever Nut

Ahh, there we go. I always thought that substance was the port, not a PS2 game.