• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Videogame Anagram Photoshop Challenge

Carlisle

i448sx.jpg

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
Kobun Heat said:
Brilliant. Do you mind if I use that in a Wired.com blog post, proper credit etc?
I don't mind! It's no problem if you use my TWAT4 cover for a review of Gears of War 2, go ahead. ;)

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
My first real attempt at Photoshop. :lol

n36mhd.jpg

Btw, this is my favorite thread ever.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I don't need no Photoshop...

9k2zr6.jpg

Dacvak

Drkirby said:
Where did the other letters go?

I was cheating.
UR MR GAY

Someone do something with this pic lmao its the most inappropriate shit I've ever seen. Imagine explaining that. It would be something out of family guy

*snip*

jarosh

DaPHanTomMeNace said:
Someone do something with this pic lmao its the most inappropriate shit I've ever seen. Imagine explaining that. It would be something out of family guy
do you understand this thread

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
DaPHanTomMeNace said:

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs126.snc3/17356_104895326196193_100000271772775_121166_167732_n.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
The fuck?

OnPoint

DaPHanTomMeNace said:

[IMGhttp://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs126.snc3/17356_104895326196193_100000271772775_121166_167732_n.jpg[/IMG]

Might wanna check out that OP... or the rest of the thread.... or the title...

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
OnPoint said:
Might wanna check out that OP... or the rest of the thread.... or the title...
Besides that, why would anyone post that picture anywhere?

Top Bottom