• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Videogame Anagram Photoshop Challenge

See said:
jadeempire.jpg

Winner!!! :lol :lol

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
OK, I have three to show. Two by me, and one from a friend.

animuhos.jpg

Nerdiest1.jpg

And this one below is made by a friend:
IndigoProphecyAnagram1.jpg

Terrell

OK, I was trying so hard to contain my laughter, but from the time I saw "QueerVest" I was laughing out loud all the way up to "Yeti Felch"... at which point I think I literally shit my pants.

BEST. THREAD. EVER!

Mdk7

This amazing thread is one of the very reasons why i love GAF so much. :lol

Bring it on, i'm dying here!

Ventrue

v0yce said:

Hrm, is this actually an anagram? Molested Ali 2: Nut Scabs Rage does not have enough Ls (among other things) for Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. I don't see that the anticipate cocoa genitals line would be included as it is way too long and contains a P.

Am I missing something? Is there a special edition or something with an extra title?

EDIT:This doesn't seem to fit, there is no F or Y for Sons of Liberty. And the rest of it doesn't quite piece together anyway. And where did the U come from?

Ventrue said:
Hrm, is this actually an anagram? Molested Ali 2: Nut Scabs Rage does not have enough Ls (among other things) for Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. I don't see that the anticipate cocoa genitals line would be included as it is way too long and contains a P.

Am I missing something? Is there a special edition or something with an extra title? EDIT: Oh, is it tactical espionage action?

EDIT: It doesn't even have an F for Sons of Liberty though.

Tactical Espionage Action.

v0yce

Ventrue said:

Am I missing something? Is there a special edition or something with an extra title? EDIT: Oh, is it tactical espionage action?

EDIT: It doesn't even have an F for Sons of Liberty though.

box-l.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance = Molested Ali 2: Nut Scabs Rage

Tactical Espionage Action = Anticipate Cocoa Genitals

Ventrue = Ever Nut

Ventrue

v0yce said:
box-l.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance = Molested Ali 2: Nut Scabs Rage

Tactical Espionage Action = Anticipate Cocoa Genitals

Ventrue = Ever Nut

Ahh, there we go. I always thought that substance was the port, not a PS2 game.

Top Bottom