Videogame "Demake" Art

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I updated the Dark Souls GIF so that the sky and HUD don't tremor with the knights steps. Now only the foreground and mountain quake.

I really hate the pictures with the aspect ration portrait rather than landscape because it makes me think of all those shitty mobile phone games before Android and iOS. Like, no matter how cool the picture looks or how well done it is I just instantly think of those and assume that what-if version is complete and utter shit to play.

love the Re5, Metroid, Dark souls and Uncharted ones. But that Shadow of Colossus gif honestly gave me goosebumps the artwork is just legendary in that game and totally comes thru in that.

I really hate the pictures with the aspect ration portrait rather than landscape because it makes me think of all those shitty mobile phone games before Android and iOS. Like, no matter how cool the picture looks or how well done it is I just instantly think of those and assume that what-if version is complete and utter shit to play.
It's meant to be arcade / TATE mode

Doczu

Unconfirmed Member
Is there a site where i could get hi res "demake" art to print out? Or maybe order some as posters? Must have an option to ship to Poland.

God I miss pixel art. Outside of the occasional indie game it's truly a lost art. Since the 90s nearly nothing has came close the smoothness and fidelity of games like Last Blade, Mark of the Wolves, Metal Slug or Street Fighter 3. It's such a shame.

WOW, all of these looks goddamn amazing. I would play the hell out of that Dark Souls one's, now i can't even deal with that they are not real games ...