• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For Sale Videogame maps

Mudron

Nov 15, 2006
Portland, OR
mudron.bigcartel.com
Hey folks - I've posted about these map prints of the NES/SNES-era worlds of Hyrule, Castlevania and The Mushroom Kingdom here before in the distant past, but I've just made them available again, and since a lot of people wanted me to post here if they ever became available again......well, here we are. I've only got a small batch of these on hand and I don't know when/if I'll be reprinting them again, but thanks to you guys for all your kind words about these prints.

Last edited:

NeoIkaruGAF

Dec 8, 2019
Dude, these are fantastic!

Price is a bit steep for me - too bad, I’d gladly buy all of them!

But I‘m very tempted to buy one or two, the artwork is lovely and they must be incredible at full size!

Mudron

Nov 15, 2006
Portland, OR
mudron.bigcartel.com
Dude, these are fantastic!

Price is a bit steep for me - too bad, I’d gladly buy all of them!

But I‘m very tempted to buy one or two, the artwork is lovely and they must be incredible at full size!
Thank you! I did my best to pack these maps with as much detail as possible while still making things legible.

The funny this is, as big as a 24x36 print can be (it's literally half the size of a refrigerator), it's hard to reduce larger world maps to that size while still making them readable - which is why I've never done a Super Metroid or Symphony of the Night map yet. Those worlds are big enough that I'd have to break each one into multiples 24x26 prints in order to capture everything AND still have everything be legible from a distance (I think at this scale, the Super Metroid world map is, like, the size of a large truck).