• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Videos To Watch While Tripping

Status
Not open for further replies.

pakkit

Banned
Reading that sad shroom thread made me realize that we really need a Youtube while under the influence thread. Please list what drug types you think best match the video because not all drugs have similar trips. Also, for chrissakes, label your videos. So what videos are your mainstays while high? I'll start this off.

Music Video: Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks (good for pretty much all trips, unless salvia, because then you're not watching the video)

Subtle at first. Definitely awesome.

Music Video: jj - Ecstacy (good for weed and...)

It's a really simple stupid video effect, but with the airy reconstruction of Weezy's "Lollipop" it works.

Music Video: cLOUDDEAD - Dog Deads Two (Boards of Canada Remix)

Not the best Boards remix, but the video is a great visual translation of the soundscape.

Playlist: Baby Cakes Series (good for weed)

Hilarious shorts that are weird as hell. I break this baby out on the special occasions. The whole playlist will run you about a half hour.

More to come assuming this thread doesn't die.

Striker

crazyfrogbrothersgif.gif

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
yellow submarine, you'll think it's the greatest cartoon ever made.

I know this is in the OT side, but the best thing ever is the Xbox 360 visualizer running to some electronica music, in my case, streaming DI.fm from my PC via TVersity.

SHOTEH FOCK OP said:
I know this is in the OT side, but the best thing ever is the Xbox 360 visualizer running to some electronica music, in my case, streaming DI.fm from my PC via TVersity.

The 360 has the worst visualizer ever. The PS3 or any visualizer that you can find on the web easily trumps it.

Agnostic

but believes in Chael
Tool-Stinkfist (Any Tool video is recommended)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07pLGIgyfjw

The Wall-Pink Floyd
Natural Born Killers-Oliver Stone

All of these should be on a big T.V. with surround sound (Buy Them) Don't waste a trip. I have only watched videos on LSD. I saved the shrooms for camping.

Anything is fucking out there when you are tripping. I watched Cliffhanger once coming down off a tab. :lol

johnFkennedy said:
The PS3 or any visualizer that you can find on the web easily trumps it.
The Earth visualizer on the PS3 is fantastic with the right music. I hope they add more planets and take us deeper into the universe.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Probably not wise to watch this while tripping, but I really really wanna do it....

Basement Jaxx - Raindrops

Agnostic said:
I hope they add more planets and take us deeper into the universe.
It probably won't happen anytime soon, Pixeljunk Shooter and Pixeljunk Dungeons is probably sucking most of their resources. I wish they would at least release the full high res version of the visualizer as a music app like the slideshow app.

pakkit

Banned

Ourobolus

Banned
I must be really fucking tired. I had to read the thread title like thirty times before I realized it didn't mean "Videos To Watch While Falling Down."

7 hours left in my 12 hour work day...then gonna pass out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom