• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vigor - Official Gameplay Trailer

Bullet Club

Welcome to post-war Norway, Outlander. Humanity has fallen. With some courage, you will rise once again. Will you be able to endure? 🔪🍅

Vigor is a free-to-play shoot 'n' loot game where you build the Shelter in post-war Norway. Xbox Exclusive developed by Bohemia Interactive.

Vigor is a free-to-play shoot 'n' loot game where you build the Shelter in post-war Norway. Xbox Exclusive developed by Bohemia Interactive. 🔪🍅

Last edited:

scalman

good info about what it is.

looks good visualy better then dayz or H1Z1
and i like that is more looter then shooter, if it just have some PvE areas or modes would be cool

Last edited:

scalman

if only they could put there AI enemies instead being empty map would be so nice. guess its too hard work to make it like division style enemies. i so want thosek inda games but to play against AI, and they never making them as that , just giving map with nothing on it so you could run there against other players and shoot one another.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
This is one of the few instances, when I know few people behind it and that funding alone with early access is why the game even exist. For these type of games publisher sign is pretty important. It's definitely not my cup of tea, tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom