Virginia Govonor Ralph Northam (Democrat) yearbook page shows men in blackface and KKK robe

Dec 3, 2013
But I thought 'coon' was totally acceptable by some on the left for blacks that wear Maga hats and vote conservative? Hell, there are some on here I remember from last year with mental gymnastics for that term with that instance.

I can't keep up anymore in the IdPol goalpost game.

With that being said, the dude seems morally bankrupt regardless.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2017
Pretty tasteless joke, but after such a long time, I do think an apology is sufficient if it is not continued behaviour.
I agree, but the left has set the precedence of punishing people for ancient wrongdoings, hence they should adhere to their standards and not hypocrisy.

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Considering his stance on abortion, it isn't hard for me to believe this dude is more of a vile human than I had originally thought... however i'm conflicted because the photo's are from 30 years ago and that's a lot of time to change and I don't think it would be representative of him today... but the position that he's at, you really shouldn't have things like that muddying your past...

Oct 30, 2017
Considering his stance on abortion, it isn't hard for me to believe this dude is more of a vile human than I had originally thought... however i'm conflicted because the photo's are from 30 years ago and that's a lot of time to change and I don't think it would be representative of him today... but the position that he's at, you really shouldn't have things like that muddying your past...
This is one of the reasons why I believe, white leftists are the true racists. Abortion is the most “humane” and insidious way to wipe out a group you have utter hatred for.

Jun 20, 2018
Pretty funny considering he already has publicly acknowledged it is him and has apologized for it.. he probably though the apology was enough so he doesn't have to resign but now that this isnt working... awww.
Haha i mean if democrats can try and destroy a impeccable public servants life by political motivated made up rape allegations or go after teenagers for smiling it would be weird if this fuck up wont have to resign.

Oct 9, 2013
I agree, but the left has set the precedence of punishing people for ancient wrongdoings, hence they should adhere to their standards and not hypocrisy.
Yep, it shouldn't be this way since people do stupid shit when they're younger and I would never hold people to this standard, but the vocal purist high and mighty left have made it this way. This guy failed their purity test miserably. There's only one way this should end (according to their rules), not unless they want their full hypocrisy on display.

Also, this ad ran against his Republican opponent:

Trey

Mar 3, 2010
Yep, it shouldn't be this way since people do stupid shit when they're younger and I would never hold people to this standard, but the vocal purist high and mighty left have made it this way. This guy failed their purity test miserably. There's only one way this should end (according to their rules), not unless they want their full hypocrisy on display.

He was a grown man in both pictures. Expecting elected officials to not partake in explicit racism in their adulthood is quite the low bar, I would say.

Jan 16, 2008
USA
When I look at that picture, I see two people who should be enemies. Instead, they are shoulder to shoulder, standing in unity. This is a picture of a vision of the future, where all people get along in peace and harmony. Truly, it is a work of brilliance!

Sep 4, 2018
the way it usually works with yearbooks is you have to BUY the page. they don't just give every attendee their own page, those are sold at a premium. so yeah even if he wasn't in those costumes, he still paid to have included the photos on his page.

CNN misreporting that he's a Republican is lame but not unexpected. whenever a CNN commentator gets fired but they also briefly worked for Trump, they just call him a former Trump official and at the bottom of the article it's "Oh btw they used to work for CNN". got to bend the truth any way you can.

Sep 4, 2018
As someone who has lived in Virginia my entire life if you're suggest it's a highly racist place I have to question if you have ever been here before
people constantly shitting on the south is one of the most obnoxious things about these stories cos there are racist things happening in California and the Midwest and other countries all the time but when it's the south everyone is like "Of course! that's where the racists live! luckily no racists where i live durr durr"

Aug 15, 2018

That ad is certainly something. It just seems bizarre and mean spirited. I mean, a guy with a confederate flag on his car chasing and running over minority children just seems racist. It seems like he was trying to paint his opponent as a prejudiced but the message kind of backfires on him. Why not realistically show why the other guy isn't good for the job and try to say why you are a better fit instead of accusing them of being an evil man who kills kids.

As for my opinion on the yearbook I would assume he has changed from the hateful, immature things he did in his past, I think he should apologize and try to move on. This dirt on him is practically political suicide.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2018
people constantly shitting on the south is one of the most obnoxious things about these stories cos there are racist things happening in California and the Midwest and other countries all the time but when it's the south everyone is like "Of course! that's where the racists live! luckily no racists where i live durr durr"
Yup I've lived in Virginia redneck central my entire life, but my first ever experience with seeing actual racism was when I went to Toronto

Oct 9, 2013
That ad is certainly something. It just seems bizarre and mean spirited. I mean, a guy with a confederate flag on his car chasing and running over minority children just seems racist. It seems like he was trying to paint his opponent as a prejudiced but the message kind of backfires on him. Why not realistically show why the other guy isn't good for the job and try to say why you are a better fit instead of accusing them of being an evil man who kills kids.

As for my opinion on the yearbook I would assume he has changed from the hateful, immature things he did in his past, I think he should apologize and try to move on. This dirt on him is practically political suicide.
It really is. Painting the opponent as a confederate flag flying racist who wants to run down minorities in a truck and kill them. If you're gonna attach yourself to the purified left and allow something like that to run (which is horrendous regardless), you better have a squeaky clean past cause you never know who is looking. He obviously didn't with this now coming out.

Dec 3, 2013
Yup I've lived in Virginia redneck central my entire life, but my first ever experience with seeing actual racism was when I went to Toronto
I've encountered far less racist and bigoted shit since I moved down south than living in a highly liberal state in New England prior.

Much more hospitality and smiles down here as well. Not everybody is running around angry at a hundred miles an hour and hating their life and those around them in comparison, lol.

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2018
Bartow, Florida, USA
I'm in suburban Polk County, central Florida. Our communities are divided by income more than anything else. Outside of history books I never heard of straight-up segregation until I experienced the NE and Western US as an over the road trucker. My neighborhood is virtually 100% lower middle class to middle class, we have people of a dozen ethnicities that all have block parties and watch each other's houses when we go on vacation.

Sep 1, 2017

So, now he has stated that isn’t him in the now famous picture, but admits he did darken his face at another party-his exact term is ‘face paint’ as Michael Jackson! Is this real life?! Rules for thee not for me!

A reporter on scene then asks him if he can still moonwalk....he looks around for a few seconds like he’s about to try it and his wife stops him- telling him that it’s inappropriate! 😂

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2010

So, now he has stated that isn’t him in the now famous picture, but admits he did darken his face at another party-his exact term is ‘face paint’ as Michael Jackson! Is this real life?! Rules for thee not for me!

A reporter on scene then asks him if he can still moonwalk....he looks around for a few seconds like he’s about to try it and his wife stops him- telling him that it’s inappropriate! 😂
Sounds like a real dummy and a terrible liar. Given the latter, it's unclear how he became a politician.

It's kind of funny how ashamed he is to be a racist now. Just resign, go home and dress up. A sad Democratic stooge.

May 17, 2012
Canada
I don't see what the big deal is. He went to talk to a black person about the Micheal Jackson incident. As everyone knows talking to a black person about racist shit you did in the past is like speaking to a priest. He is now absolved of his racial sins.

Jun 3, 2013
Canada
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/02/cnn-is-fake-news.html

A Democrat with a racist past? That fact might be too far from the mainstream line for CNN, so they labeled Virginia Governor Ralph Northam a ‘Republican’ when reporting on his apology for a past racist photo.

When the story was covered on Anderson Cooper’s show on CNN Friday night, the governor’s name was labeled with the letter ‘R’ – which stands for ‘Republican’.
CNN absolutely shameless.

CNN misreporting that he's a Republican is lame but not unexpected
I'd be curious to know what type of lie, and how many, before these guys are not allowed to call themselves a news network anymore. This "misreporting" is a blatant lie.

Like what standards are these people held to anymore? This is a straight up lie that is so easily fact checkable.

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2010
Richmond VA
Note to self, stay the fuck away from Virginia
dude, no way this is how the state is now, back in the 70's and early 80's maybe a little yes, and some places up near the mountains still has some crazy people, but virginia is actually close to legalizing smokie smokie, and trust me, I am 43, I would have never thought that would happen....
Life’s not a comic book even if sometimes I wish it was. People change and can be moderate Democrats. There are democrats that are pro life. I’m sure their is a few republicans that are atheists. The left is going to eat itself.

Hail hydra
and that is what I have been telling everyone, yes I voted for Trump cause I think it's funny as poop the way people are freaking out (and yes, the 80's they were just as hard on Reagan as well), but I never thought the dem's would be this nuts in eating their own, it's a new dawn I tell you what....