• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Viscera Cleanup Detail |OT| In Space, No One Can Hear You Clean

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
viscera3csf6.jpg

Platform: PC
Developer: RuneStorm
Release Date: TBD, currently in early access
Price: Currently $7.99 on Steam
Multiplayer: Yes

RuneStorm said:
Disaster! An alien invasion and subsequent infestation have decimated this facility. Many lives were lost, the facility was ruined and the aliens were unstoppable. All hope was lost until one survivor found the courage to fight back and put the aliens in their place!
It was a long and horrific battle as the survivor dueled with all manner of horrific life-forms and alien mutations, but our hero won out in the end and destroyed the alien menace! Humanity was saved!

Unfortunately, the alien infestation and the heroic efforts of the courageous survivors have left rather a mess thoughout the facility. As the janitor, it is your duty to get this place cleaned up.
So grab your mop and roll up your sleeves, this is gonna be one messy job.
Today you're on Viscera Cleanup Detail!

Screenshots:

You can download the free alpha from the developer's website if you'd like to give it a shot.

Giant Bomb Unfinished.
TotalBisquick's Alpha Strike.

Sorry for the fairly barebones OT. It's my first one, and there's not too much out there about this game.

Anon67

Uhhhh, Dead Space: clean up duty...?

My God...this is creepy as hell, but I like it!

I was wondering what this was because I had some friends play it. Thanks for the OT! Will dive into these videos.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Uhhhh, Dead Space: clean up duty...?

Yep. There are a lot of blatant references to Dead Space and Doom 3. As a big fan of both games, I'm loving it.

The early access release is leagues better than the Shadow Warrior level they gave out. Visuals, environment, layout of equipment. It's still got room for some improvement for the official release, but this is a really strong start.

Love it. Would be fun for a few hours as it is, maybe more with more in game mechanics. Like upgrading your mop. Also, if you don't call yourself roger wilco, you are a loser.

Chuck

Still without luck
anyone have the door code on the second level? i had it but didn't write it down.

then burned the paper or text log it was on :c

NZNova

anyone have the door code on the second level? i had it but didn't write it down.

then burned the paper or text log it was on :c

It was 2199 for me.

Is there a better way to get rid of bullet holes than to use the gun? It gets rid of them but it has a tendency to set things on fire and cause tons of black soot. I'm guessing not, because that's how the game design tends to work, but you never know. It's useful to be able to melt down the boxes that are too large to put into the incinerator, though.

What's the pizza cutter for?

That game looks like real fun. Is it worth the 8 bucks?

I just love the concept. I believe that that's one of the best ideas I heard in years. Seriously, cleaning up the mess you made in all your games, cause somewhere the dirt has to land. That's awesome haha

Aaron D.

This game is fantastic.

Been playing alpha builds since it went up on the devs website.

It's relaxing and OCD fun. Hilariously meta in concept. Great presentation for what it is.

You can grab a demo of an older build at their website, but know that it's missing features.

It's an excellent pickup if your looking for something a bit mindless to unwind with.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Thanks for the reminder that I needed to redeem my key from Humble Bundle as that is where I backed it originally.

Top Bottom