• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I was the one who posted the justice thing - but that was for lumines

Yeah that's not happening

The Sound Shapes devs were definitely talking about song DLC at one point. I remember because I was disappointed they were only talking about a single song instead of a new "album" ingame.

The Sound Shapes devs were definitely talking about song DLC at one point. I remember because I was disappointed they were only talking about a single song instead of a new "album" ingame.

Interesting! The justice thing was lumines though, they said they were making a partnership with justice to release a dlc pack of all justice songs

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Sometimes I wonder why I like you, then it's statements like this that let me know.

Chie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yukiko>Marie>Naoto>>>>>>>>>>Rise.

I know it's not the same IP lol. My point was, yeah, I haven't played the other game in that genre much.

I might save the money for Hotline Miami.

A little under, like $67, but around that, yeah.

hmmm,that kinda nice deal.

kiyomi

Sometimes I wonder why I like you, then it's statements like this that let me know.

It's alright, you can stop lying now. :3

Marie > Chie = Rise >>> Yukiko

The biggest problem I have with Marie is that her progression from being a slightly spiteful and aloof figure to psuedo-member of the group feels so forced, as well as the interactions with the other members of the team. Now, I admit I haven't maxed out her SL but where I am with her, I just don't see where that change came from, her motivations seem pretty airy-fairy. Maybe there's some grand payoff at the end, I dunno, but I sure as hell haven't seen anything to suggest that's the case. I actually really like her design ; but that along with all the poem malarkey did nothing for me other than make me wish I'd spent time with someone else.

It's completely the opposite with Rise, you go through a better journey with her, about who she is and why she does what she does, and why she makes the decisions that she does. You see more than one transformation with her, and I like that.

hurzelein

The Soundshapes DLC is definitely coming. I am a huge fan so I follow them on twitter, they are making Level-DLC at the moment. They also said they will improve the Community-Interface to search&find levels.

Will defintly buy it, even bought one of the 99 Cent DLCs just to support them.

I am wondering if they work on something new. They are very quality-orientated and they waste a lot of time playing the community levels of their own game :D.
But just the DLC and Interface/Stuff? Cant take this long...

It will definitely take them a few more years, I am excited to see what they want to do after soundshapes.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
The Soundshapes DLC is definitly coming. I am a huge fan so I follow them on twitter, they are making Level-DLC at the moment. They also said they will improve the Community-Interface to search&find levels.

Will defintly buy it, even bought one of the 99Cent DLCs just to support them.

I am wondering if they work on something new. They are very quality-orientated and they waste a lot of time playing the community levels of their own game :D.
But just the DLC and Interface/Stuff? Cant take this long...

Even it will defintivly take them a few more years, I am excited to see what they want to do after soundshapes.

Care to link the tweets in question or paraphrase what they said at least? :)
Thanks for sharing though! Awesome to hear.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Is it safe to assume that Sly 4 will be 20 or 25 pounds when it comes on UK PSN?

£25 same price listed on Amazon uk,they will not sell it for less on PSN, same what going right now on US PSN(game is cheap in retailers, full price on PSN).

but if you are from the Holy Britannian Empire,I'd say wait one week and then get the boxed version for £10 or something.

hmmm,that kinda nice deal.

Yeah, but sadly the cost of a train journey makes it all add up to around the same or more as just buying the 32GB card at full RPP lol.

Wish I got in there sooner to nab one locally. HotUKDeals snapped them all up, probably traded them in elsewhere for something stupid like £2 profit too. D:

Sid

£25 same price listed on Amazon uk,they will not sell it for less on PSN, same what going right now on US PSN(game is cheap in retailers, full price on PSN).

if you from the Holy Britannian Empire,I'd say wait one week and then get the boxed version for £10 or something.
Nah I'm from India,games usually don't go down much in prices here so I'll just wait to spend my 25 pound PSN card on Sly 4. thx anyways.

Takao

Banned
What's so bad about the Vita version of Sly Cooper: Bombas all the Time? I'm playing the demo and outside of the long load it seems fine to me.

VanWinkle

Out of curiosity why does the title of the thread say that the vita is the most desirable handheld in Japan when the vita is failing on all fronts?

The sales ALWAYS look like this in Japan:
3DS XL - 117,435 (Last week - 134,652)
3DS - 51,441 (52,425)
PlayStation 3 - 17,035 (18,043)
PlayStation Vita - 4,021 (5,039)

and even Sony just admitted the vita is a colossal failure
http://www.nasdaq.com/article/sony-admits-ps-vita-is-currently-a-failure-cm215625

Why are you here? Seriously, all you do is troll the Vita/Sony and praise Nintendo. That's it. In every post, it's one of those two things. And if you could point me to where in that video Sony said that the Vita is a colossal failure, I'd appreciate it. I'll await your response.

What's so bad about the Vita version of Sly Cooper: Bombas all the Time? I'm playing the demo and outside of the long load it seems fine to me.

Nothing. Really fun game.

Allforce

I'm sticking with Urban Trial so if anyone wants some friendly ghosts (and hilarious billboards) to race against then add me up. So far I have like 2 other GAF members with the game but they're not very far so I'm sitting at #1 on all the friends boards

AllforcePSN is the tag

Caoz

I'm sticking with Urban Trial so if anyone wants some friendly ghosts (and hilarious billboards) to race against then add me up. So far I have like 2 other GAF members with the game but they're not very far so I'm sitting at #1 on all the friends boards

AllforcePSN is the tag

Anyonw that wants to add me too: Caoz_Bros_Lopez... I think the game is a lot of fun...

Caoz

I've only played the demo, but that framerate is pretty brutal.

Also, as someone who's played a lot of Trails HD and evolution, the game felt really really clunky in comparison. Was pretty hard to get over that considering how similar the games are.

I haven't played much trials HD... I do have but don't have time to sit on my couch to play the 360...

I think this vita version of trials looks very good and I have enjoyed what I have played of it... It is not frustrating to look at it and wonder why is it slow (like chronovolt was for example). I think it plays fine, but then again I am not comparing it to anything just playing it for fun...

Takao

Banned
Persona 4: The Animation was done by Aniplex. Aniplex is Sony's animu division.

Devil Survivor 2's animu isn't being done by Aniplex.

Persona 3: The Movie is being done by Aniplex.

Jee, I wonder what that could mean.

Not much, Aniplex makes a Square Enix robot animu that has a 3DS game.

Takao

Banned
3sTBSMw.jpg

No.

Twinduct

Why are you here? Seriously, all you do is troll the Vita/Sony and praise Nintendo. That's it. In every post, it's one of those two things. And if you could point me to where in that video Sony said that the Vita is a colossal failure, I'd appreciate it. I'll await your response.

Just put him on ignore.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Persona 4: The Animation was done by Aniplex. Aniplex is Sony's animu division.

Devil Survivor 2's animu isn't being done by Aniplex.

Persona 3: The Movie is being done by Aniplex.

Jee, I wonder what that could mean.

Not much, Aniplex makes a Square Enix robot animu that has a 3DS game.

Aniplex is a Sony Music Japan Studio tho.

and as we all know Sony Music don't give a flying poop about PlayStation/SCE.

if they care they'll tell the One Direction guys to hold Vitas in public for few mins,will be best marketing ever for Vita.

where can I beg Gameloft to make a Folklore clone for me?

Aniplex is a Sony Music Japan Studio tho.

and as we all know Sony Music don't give a flying poop about PlayStation/SCE.

if they care they'll tell the One Direction guys to hold Vitas in public for few mins,will be best marketing ever for Vita.

where I can beg Gameloft to make a Folklore clone for me?

In hell

namDa65

I wonder If i buy a ps4 back at my rents home while im away at my uni and tell them to launch remote play on the system. I'll be able to play ps4 games... on my vita... 500km away from home...

THAT WOULD B SICK

Shai-Tan

Banned
I lost my Vita or cleaning people put it somewhere or one of them stole it. It's too bad there is no find my iphone type feature to make a tone because I've looked for 2 hours and couldn't find it. I was thinking of using some kind of wifi triangulation but then I remembered it turns off wifi when it's not in use :(

Does anyone know if the message app checks the PSN at specific times? And does it check while it's in suspend mode? I have it set to check every hour - maybe I could set up something on my router to catch the connection to determine it's in the house somewhere?

Top Bottom