• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | July 2013 | Slow Month, Fast Games

Good plan so far. I changed outfits all the time. Do that and talk to her, there's plenty of them available. I bought maybe one or two, but by the end I still had a bunch from quests an other things. Study partner is another idea. I can't remember if she says different things based on the number of people in your party or not, but it's worth a shot. I got it 3/4 of the way through my first time, an I wasn't even tryin for it. Granted....my first time on normal was 140 somethin hours.

heckmanimation - I'll very likely be down for some HSG, I'll shoot you a message here soon if I'm able.

What do you mean change outfits and talk to her?

I can join, but I'll probably be terrible. I'm already failing at putting on the Pro courses! ;_;
It's cool! Will create a lobby now.

Bear room, lobby 1!

My battery is halfway dead, and I don't have my cables :( let's go!

Edit : booooooo server maintenance. Oh well, another time I guess. Going to hop on a few KZ matches before my battree dies out.

i just got a "currently under maintenance" message when i tried to join a HSG lobby.. how about you guys?

edit: bah! another time...oh well off to KZm

these melee kills gotta be faster or able to abort mid-kill....

Melee kills are always super punishable... it's the trade off. Instant kill but you're exposed. You don't want people running around doing melee like they used to in MW2.

Do you guys know when the P4G sale ends? Thinking of buying it, but I wouldn't play right now...

Just buy it and thank us later. Best JRPG I've played since forever? Yeah, probably. Makes me excited that I picked up P3P too. And makes me want P5.
One of the best $20 I've spent on anything Vita related... I'm sorry to have doubted y'all. (Usually if something's crazy hyped, I don't like it or find it to be a giant letdown... not here, delivers as promised!)

I was cheap and made a Black Frost to 2 shot his armour form.

I don't want to leave, I'm already at the top, I can do it in one day so I have more time for other stuff...
I did drop a floor several times to level Yukiko and get her next healing spell... time to try again.

I'm debating going back and getting Teddie to swap for Chie or Yosuke.

Noi

Woah, the Dragon's Crown review thread is closed.

Is it because it devolves into feminist talk again?

It's because the review thread wasn't talking about the reviews anymore. Same deal that almost got Vita threads closed and lead to the creation of the current monthly system.

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer

It is pretty sad that people are more interested in talking about feminism and objectification instead of the game itself. As for me, I'm gonna stay away from that pointless discussion.

Sol1dus

It was ridiculous. People went to extreme analogies/hyperboles until they just straight up insulted one another for the most part. :p

Game looks dope, I hope people who have no interest in the game fuck off when it releases.

Melee kills are always super punishable... it's the trade off. Instant kill but you're exposed. You don't want people running around doing melee like they used to in MW2.

yeaaah i get that - I just dont like how i dont know if it'll be a two swipe kill or a one swipe

is it random or can i moderate that?

KiNeSiS

Banned
I have a KZ M code from the home ps3 virtual E3 booth.

When will it be active end of august?

Would l
ove to try KZ M I am more hyped for it than the PS4 launch.

darkwing

Vitagaf right now:
BQgu91-CUAAOu2r.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/dejongemathijs/status/362591409993306112/photo/1

Can't help it, the game is good

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action

Whoa....that's shitty. I was having so much fun watching that shitstorm.

I think cause the thread devolved into rape and such...LOL

It is pretty sad that people are more interested in talking about feminism and objectification instead of the game itself. As for me, I'm gonna stay away from that pointless discussion.

rape lol?

"feminist talk"

pointless discussion?

woof

Most people on this site went to gamestops facebook page to get a code. apparently they are out. some are lurking their page in hopes more will be generated.

Top Bottom