• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | November 2013 | Tearaway into a new world

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Yup. Known issue as of lately. Been covered a lot of times in here, which is why I knew to reset my password immediately. :)
Just checked and I suddenly have the problem today too. By reset password do you mean to use the "forgot your password?" link?

Edit - nvm, tried it and just set the password to the same old password I was using and it worked

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Once he sees Igor dancing, he will change his mind.

I've got a strange feeling that if you buy Persona Q for the 3DS, a Vita port will be announced...

I would pay a thousand bucks to see Igor breakdancing with his nose.

Wishlist: Elizabeth, Yukiko, Yukari, and the Superior Male MC from P3. Everyone else is just bonus.

Anyways... if only the character graphic for the dancing game for the Vita is used for the Q... or something of a real rpg... damn. Now I am imagining things......

The entire announcement was extremely bizarre for those who stayed up all night to see it, a combination of lack of sleep and being teased every couple hours during the stream was enough to make anyone go insane.

I know I lost my shit when they showed the first four seconds of the trailer and then got cutoff by the old woman who starts macking with the picture of Yu Narukami.

I actually laughed so hard when that happened. Like, real hard, hahaha.

hey man, a spinoff off spinoff can determine the fate of the mainline spinoff

Well, it may very well be *a* sign, but I personally wouldn't worry about it. But I guess I am one of those weird guys who don't actually mind if some day Persona moves to 3DS or any other platform... I will chase it regardless.

cafemomo

But I guess I am one of those weird guys who don't actually mind if some day Persona moves to 3DS or any other platform... I will chase it regardless.

It's the benefit of being a multiplatform user :)

Really looking forward to PQ.....more so than Hatsune Rise to be honest.

I just wished Fatlus would show P2 characters some love.

oh well, maybe in Persona R.

screw that don't hit the power lines trophy

That one can be infuriating, but I think it took me less than 5 tries total.

The catch is only doing the 4 necessary towers and then slowly, very slowly, moving through the canyon maze using x only for split seconds if necessary and staying mostly up/right.

Gestault

So I can't log into PSN because my "password or email is incorrect." This is from my auto-login on my PS3 and Vita, and from the web-store. I've tried my password on each device. There aren't any emails sent out that my password has been changed, so I don't think it's a compromised account.

Ideas? Is this a thing?

So I can't log into PSN because my "password or email is incorrect." This is from my auto-login on my PS3 and Vita, and from the web-store. I've tried my password on each device.

Ideas? Is this a thing?

Yep, it's a thing alright! You'll need to request a password change. It affected a heeeaaap of PAL region accounts last week, seems it's happening to America/Canada this week.

So I can't log into PSN because my "password or email is incorrect." This is from my auto-login on my PS3 and Vita, and from the web-store. I've tried my password on each device. There aren't any emails sent out that my password has been changed, so I don't think it's a compromised account.

Ideas? Is this a thing?

ooo that happened to me today - and i figured it was just because i forgot my password ( my memory is terrible so its completely plausible.) i just ended up doing forgot my password, changed it, and it worked... so i dunno.

Tygamr

So the past two days after I've gotten off work, my Vita has had the flashing blue light of death. Have to do a hard reset and go into the boot menu, and then select restart or rebuild database. Then it seems fine again, until the next day after I've gotten off work. What's causing this? Haven't ever had it do it randomly while in sleep mode before. Is it related to the PSN password thingy? I haven't had any issues with that yet though...

co1onel

So the past two days after I've gotten off work, my Vita has had the flashing blue light of death. Have to do a hard reset and go into the boot menu, and then select restart or rebuild database. Then it seems fine again, until the next day after I've gotten off work. What's causing this? Haven't ever had it do it randomly while in sleep mode before. Is it related to the PSN password thingy? I haven't had any issues with that yet though...

Mine did this today too. I don't think it really means anything. Just restart and its fine. Try rebuilding the database if it keeps happening to you.

-Digits-

I'm close to finishing Tearaway. I'm actually kind of sad about it. It's such a charming little game, I almost wish I could experience it again for the first time. By the way, is there any point in replaying as the other character?

Anyway, for all you US vitabros with Plus who haven't played Soul Sacrifice yet, enjoy! It can be a bit daunting to get into but it's worth sticking with it. It's an awesome game with an interesting narrative.

Chesskid1

Banned
going in blind tomorrow with soul sacrifice

i was addicted to PSO so maybe i'll get really into it, we'll see. didn't dig the demo i tried when it first came out.

The Rayman Legends patch popped up for me this morning. 385ish MB that put the invasion levels back in the game. I'm not looking forward to doing a couple of those levels again! But I can never have too much Rayman...

RalchAC

Goddamnit! Why are there so many enemies with 1 hit KOs in P4G?! Freaking tank!

How far are you in the game? I've never had a problem with it. Just spent one turn using Agi/ Zio/ Bufu / Garu skills so you know which are the elemental weaknesses of the enemy, and after that explode them like there is no tomorrow. Having a Hama / Mudo Persona is a good idea too.

killatopak

How far are you in the game? I've never had a problem with it. Just spent one turn using Agi/ Zio/ Bufu / Garu skills so you know which are the elemental weaknesses of the enemy, and after that explode them like there is no tomorrow. Having a Hama / Mudo Persona is a good idea too.

I'm at the Rise dungeon. The tank enemies are a bitch. Especially when I enrage one of them. A single hit will cause around 700 damage. Of course it's all right if the other party members are hit because they can withstand a fatal attack once but if the MC is hit then it's game over. This is very hard difficulty so I gotta restart from my last save.

RalchAC

I'm at the Rise dungeon. The tank enemies are a bitch. Especially when I enrage one of them. A single hit will cause around 700 damage. Of course it's all right if the other party members are hit because they can withstand a fatal attack once but if the MC is hit then it's game over. This is very hard difficulty so I gotta restart from my last save.

If you are in Very Hard it's kinda normal is they kill you with a single hit xD. I think hard probably is the sweet setting. In normal I've gone though the whole game over leveled and kinda bored. I think my next playthrough will be Very Hard, but I'm going to take a short rest.

I've downloaded Velocity Ultra, SSD Portable and I still need to get all the collectibles / trophies in Tearaway. I think I'm going to keep myself entertained until I can buy Dragon's Crown early next month.

killatopak

If you are in Very Hard it's kinda normal is they kill you with a single hit xD. I think hard probably is the sweet setting. In normal I've gone though the whole game over leveled and kinda bored. I think my next playthrough will be Very Hard, but I'm going to take a short rest.

I've downloaded Velocity Ultra, SSD Portable and I still need to get all the collectibles / trophies in Tearaway. I think I'm going to keep myself entertained until I can buy Dragon's Crown early next month.

Haha. I'm kinda wishing I had gone hard instead. xD

I doubt I'll finish P4G very fast and once I do, I still have to complete SS because of the PS+ which will undoubtedly boost online players. When I do finish them both or you buy Dragon's Crown, holler me so we can play together. :D

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
I am actually rather surprised that some of you are actually acting kind of... I don't know...... panicky? Because of that PersonaQ game.
Just think about it, psp did fine and it got many big third party games, it made the fortune of monster hunter and so on.
Vita is selling poorly, there aren't many big games from third parties, despite its success and the fanbase monster hunter(i don't care but i'm one of the few) now is on nintendo, sony needed to form its own department for localizations and ports and now persona is coming to 3ds.
Can you honestly ignore all of that?

And i'm not panicky, i'm just trying to tell what i'm thinking but people here are trying to depict me like an insane...
it's just one dude

and he's not panicking, he's completely freaking out

hey man, a spinoff off spinoff can determine the fate of the mainline spinoff
..see?

killatopak

Just think about it, psp did fine and it got many big third party games, it made the fortune of monster hunter and so on.
Vita is selling poorly, there aren't many big games from third parties, despite its success and the fanbase monster hunter(i don't care but i'm one of the few) now is on nintendo, sony needed to form its own department for localizations and ports and now persona is coming to 3ds.
Can you honestly ignore all of that?

And i'm not panicky, i'm just trying to tell what i'm thinking but people here are trying to depict me like an insane...

..see?

You worry too much. We'll deal with that when the time comes. There's too many games to play on the Vita anyway. Just have fun. It'd do a lot to be more positive towards games regardless of platforms. I understand this may mean much to those who don't have all platforms but when you have games like Tearaway, Ys and such I'd say just enjoy things while it last. No need to get so hung up on the future.

We have the mainline Persona games on the Sony console anyway. Unless you're salty like me for it being on the 3DS then there really is no helping it.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
You worry too much. We'll deal with that when the time comes. There's too many games to play on the Vita anyway. Just have fun. It'd do a lot to be more positive towards games regardless of platforms. I understand this may mean much to those who don't have all platforms but when you have games like Tearaway, Ys and such I'd say just enjoy things while it last. No need to get so hung up on the future.

We have the mainline Persona games on the Sony console anyway. Unless you're salty like me for it being on the 3DS then there really is no helping it.

I love my vita, i have a huge backlog(i have not even started tearaway) and there are many games i want to buy, i was not saying that vita has no gaemz or it's doomed or similar(maybe some of you saw how much i oppose people that say those things in other threads), i'm not interested in what the 3ds or any other console is getting, persona could be on ios, android, moba, xbox one, wiiu etc i don't care, i just hope that nothing will change for the persona series on vita.

Anyway i can see Atlus making similar initiatives for other brands, vita could end getting a
monster hunting
smt
lol, or more realistically a dungeon crawler smt from kadokawa/experience(makers of demon gaze and other similar games)

killatopak

Steam GAF likes it, but IIRC, Don't Starve isn't coming to Vita, only for PS4?

Update: Don't Starve developer Klei informs it's focusing on the PS4 version and remote play functionality at this time. A PS Vita native version is still being explored.

"A Vita native version with cross-save is coming a couple months after the PS4 version,"

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/11/12/dont-starve-binding-of-isaac-free-on-ps4-at-launch-with-playst/

crinale

Somehow early sales of Famitsu is being talked about in Japan.
KT's doing yet another multiplat (Winning Post 8) for PS3/V.

I personally lol'ed they finally upped the version number (7 came out like in 2004).

Skyzard

Banned
I love how if you steal from the shopkeeper in Spelunky and get to the exit....he'll still come after you in other levels!

Hah he's still after me. Jetpack was worth it though.

SteveWD40

Demons Souls for PC petition worked, I wonder how we could set up a Vita port one.

I doubt it would be as easy (they just ported the 360 version with no work at all) but it would be big in Japan.

BL2 was the result of such an action too iirc.

fwpx

Just got a vita last week. Give me a real quick list of games that are must own? I am LOVING this system. My wife and I got such a kick out of Frobisher says.

Top Bottom