• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Store Classics (PSP/PS1/Minis/TG-16) - The US definitive list

Shinriji

DELISTED

Alpha Mission II
Art of Fighting
Baseball Stars Professional
Baseball Stars 2
Fatal Fury
League Bowling
Magician Lord
Metal Slug
Metal Slug 2
Samurai Shodown
Shock Troopers
Super Sidekicks
The King of Fighters ‘94
The King of Fighters ‘95
The King of Fighters ‘96
World Heroes

DELISTED

Alpha Mission II
Art of Fighting
Baseball Stars Professional
Baseball Stars 2
Fatal Fury
League Bowling
Magician Lord
Metal Slug
Metal Slug 2
Samurai Shodown
Shock Troopers
Super Sidekicks
The King of Fighters ‘94
The King of Fighters ‘95
The King of Fighters ‘96
World Heroes

Guess those SNK ports on PS4 meant they didn't want these on PSN anymore.

I keep forgetting about this thread. Thanks, Shinriji. Was a great resources for checking compatibility just. Need to bookmark it!

Thought I may as well provide an update:

- Ace Combat: Joint Assault appears to be delisted
- Any input on the games: Crash of the Titans; Crash: Mind over Mutant and Crash Tag Team Racing? Can't see them listed anywhere, but they are PSP games and wanna know if they'll transfer or not.

Only sort of related to this thread, but I've just found out that Tekken & Tekken 2 have been de-listed from EU PSN. They're still up in the US store, for now at least...

May not be the right thread but in my PSTV it gave me an option to download Dracula X Chronicles from the PSN store , but still showed an error after trying to play it.

Progress?

Can anyone with a US account tell me if the C&C games definitely don't work? They're listed as incompatible in this thread, but I stumbled across this which said they were compatible.

Leynos

Can anyone with a US account tell me if the C&C games definitely don't work? They're listed as incompatible in this thread, but I stumbled across this which said they were compatible.

While I can't test it for you, certain games can only be put onto a Vita by transferring them from a PS3. I have no idea why, and there seems to be no clear indication on PSN which games require a PS3.

Top Bottom