• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita Sizzle Reel (Sony) E3 2015

JoshHood

I'd really like confirmation that the new Walking Dead mini-series and Season 3 are coming to Vita - I'd like to know if I should just start again now on PS4 or wait in hope!

Also, damn that Roundabout footage looks rough. PS4 version it is!

Zareka

Hot-Ice Gaming said:
Indie Indie and more Indie, ohh.. yeah and Japan games.

Sony WTF is Wrong with you ? PS VITA IS DEAD
I'm extremely happy with my indie and "Japan games" thank you very much.

Line up looks good. Extremely excited for P4 DAN and Lost Dimension and Skullgirls on the go should be awesome too. Even if Sony isn't supporting the thing, I'm still a happy Vita owner.
I wonder if they just confirmed a bunch of games for PAL territories considering the PAL rating symbols or if they just reused a NA sizzle reel.
Oh snap, I just realised. P4 DAN confirmed for Europe?! PLEASE

Kaybe

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if they just confirmed a bunch of games for PAL territories considering the PAL rating symbols or if they just reused a NA sizzle reel.

Either way, the Vita is looking as good as ever!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
So what I gather from everything that's happened (and based on all the new games coming out, particularly in Japan) is that what Andrew House meant to say was "Vita is a legacy platform in the U.S."

I wonder how long the trailer would've been if they showed all the games featured in Fady K's upcoming list thread. Would've been the Lawrence of Arabia of sizzle reels.

autoduelist

The logo thing at the end has many games listed...

was Day of the Tentacle ever announced for vita? I guess it probably was.
Lego Jurassic World.
Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3
Heart Forth Alicia
Samurai Warriors IV 2 (4, 2, what?)
Kitten Squad
EDF 2
One Way Trip
YIIK
Death Tales
Foul Play
Darkest Dungeon (can't wait!)
Lego Avengers
Amnesia Memories
Chromophore
Xonic
Corpse Party Blood Drive

a bunch of others

Shai-Tan

Banned
Saturday Morning RPG looks funny.

Also guess no M rated games because Corpse Party and Danganronpa:AE were missing.

You mean like it's showing at e3 but not in the sizzle reel? There's a lot of games I'm looking forward to that weren't listed there but I'm guessing they weren't at e3.

You mean like it's showing at e3 but not in the sizzle reel? There's a lot of games I'm looking forward to that weren't listed there but I'm guessing they weren't at e3.
Didn't XSEED confirm Corpse Party for their booth though?
I remember a thread awhile back. Not sure about Chunsoft being there or not.

Every time I look at my Vita I think how much more I would have played it if I ever could have brought myself to spend ninety bucks on a 64GB card. In fact, one of these days I probably will, at which point I'll go on a big Vita run.

On topic, some of that stuff looks pretty good. What's Lost Dimension? A fighting game RPG hybrid or something? Saturday Morning RPG piqued my interest, although all we got were two quick glimpses of what appears to be a Back to the Future homage. And there appears to be a game called "Hateful Boyfriend" in the burst of logos at the end, haha wth.

Heh, I forgot about that Minecraft telltale game. What a weird concept.

Saturday Morning RPG looks rad though. First time hearing about that one.

Two Telltale games. None are Borderlands. Always avoiding the best one.

Oh well, if they're anything like all the other Telltale games on Vita they'll run awfully so I guess it's not a big loss.

Shai-Tan

Banned
Two Telltale games. None are Borderlands. Always avoiding the best one.

Oh well, if they're anything like all the other Telltale games on Vita they'll run awfully so I guess it's not a big loss.

They run pretty bad on android as well so it's not unique.

Occam

The logo thing at the end has many games listed...

was Day of the Tentacle ever announced for vita? I guess it probably was.
Lego Jurassic World.
Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3
Heart Forth Alicia
Samurai Warriors IV 2 (4, 2, what?)
Kitten Squad
EDF 2
One Way Trip
YIIK
Death Tales
Foul Play
Darkest Dungeon (can't wait!)
Lego Avengers