Voice actor accidentally confirms Army of Four

There you go V_Ben:

Interesting. I liked the first game. Never bothered with the second one and thought the franchise was dead.

DiscoJer

That's it, keep flooding the military shooter market. After all, it worked for guitar games...

I know, there market is bigger and more established, but I think there has to be a saturation point. Medal of Honor, Battlefield, Army of ____, that game from the CoD guys from Activision.

DerZuhälter;35679393 said:
Army of Two gets 4 player co-op? -> Army of Four
Well that's obvious. V_Ben also told me on Twitter that this is probably what Mercs Inc. became, so this has me very intrigued.

how the heck can such a utterly mediocre game like army of two getting TWO sequels???? does the market needs another boring 4 hour dudebro experiance?

Not that i've played them but i thought they both sold pretty well.
the first one had some nice ideas, but was a buggy and glitchy mess and also it was a game from production hell, they cutted many things out of the game and you can really see it. it was a mess.

the second games was just boring and without the cool cgi videos from the first game.

I hope it's a new Army of two game, those games are amazing absurd. Mercs 2 was great too for the same reason. It was a bit bugger though.

Reading his previous tweets, why would he have been in Sweden to sign the contract for an EA job if it wasn't DICE-related? Do they (EA) have that kind of offices in Malmö or Copenhagen?