• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Voice of Solid Snake to be revealed at Konami's E3 Presentation.

Nov 13, 2009
tinypic.com

Lets hope it Hayter.

Edit: I got confused. I thought Sutherland was playing Big Boss. My apologies on the thread title. I got totally confused.

PlanetSmasher

Banned
May 28, 2013
Chicago, IL
I'd like it to be Hayter, but we all know it's going to be Sutherland, because Kojima is an ass.

I still would've rather we just got a new protagonist for MGS now - completely unrelated to Snake, Raiden or Big Boss. Their stories are over. If they brought in a new hero, Kojima could've brought in a big-name celebrity voice WITHOUT pissing everyone off.

valkillmore

May 17, 2006
Its a man by the name of Davad Hatar, a computer generated reimagining of David Hayter's voice. Performed my Andy Serkis.

Calvarok

Banned
Mar 16, 2013
I hope he's way better than hayter

*is shot*

I just mean that he doesn't ever sound like the way a real human talks

*is shot in the head*

Schrade

Apr 12, 2007
It's going to be Hayter. The whole thing was just Kojima and Hayter playing it up all along.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Mar 8, 2012
Kurt Russell

Poyunch

Dec 29, 2009
It's Keifer Sutherland wearing a David Hayter mask, covered in bandages, doing his best Kojima impression.

NearRivers

Apr 18, 2011
The twist is that the voice actor actor who's selected won't know until it's announced. Reverse Hayter style.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
If they just say David Hayter, I'm going to be pissed. Not because he's in the game, but because they're putting so much attention into this for this.

But if it's Bauer, I'm gonna be okay.

gryz

Banned
Dec 21, 2011
Seattle
i dont think they would do this if it wasn't going to be hayter, the hayter fans are the only ones who even care about this. on the other hand, trolljima

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Sep 25, 2005
Ugh. It's going to be Jack Bauer.

Bringing a celebrity to e3, etc.

UberTag

Feb 17, 2011
Kitchener, ON
Hopefully it's Hayter but they get Sutherland to show up as a fake-out. Have them both there!
And then give Sutherland a role, too.

jackdoe

Jan 16, 2011
As much as I think that the Snake voice is iconic, David Hayter became a parody of himself after MGS1, so I think a new take would be nice.

And I'll laugh if they put so much attention towards the announcement and the new voice ends up being somebody like Nolan North or Troy Baker.

I will be disappointed if this ends up being another troll and Hayter is the voice again.