Voice of Solid Snake to be revealed at Konami's E3 Presentation.

I'd like it to be Hayter, but we all know it's going to be Sutherland, because Kojima is an ass.

I still would've rather we just got a new protagonist for MGS now - completely unrelated to Snake, Raiden or Big Boss. Their stories are over. If they brought in a new hero, Kojima could've brought in a big-name celebrity voice WITHOUT pissing everyone off.

If they just say David Hayter, I'm going to be pissed. Not because he's in the game, but because they're putting so much attention into this for this.

But if it's Bauer, I'm gonna be okay.

i dont think they would do this if it wasn't going to be hayter, the hayter fans are the only ones who even care about this. on the other hand, trolljima

As much as I think that the Snake voice is iconic, David Hayter became a parody of himself after MGS1, so I think a new take would be nice.

And I'll laugh if they put so much attention towards the announcement and the new voice ends up being somebody like Nolan North or Troy Baker.

I will be disappointed if this ends up being another troll and Hayter is the voice again.