• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

vtubers?

2w7vuklp87d51.png

not sure why these two are playing Apex but...

what is taking so long for EN to get a COCO, Hachama, Pekora, or Korone Collab

I know Marine was going to take place last week but she was sick and did not want Kiara to catch her cold.

I want Fubuki, Miko, Shion, Aqua love too

Last edited:
EmrF4bwVoAI6nwV

Those numbers, damn.

She seems a lot happier.

agreed

I've heard many people say they believe that having an idol talent agency connected to vtubers is a negative thing because it becomes corporate type of toxic.

But to me what Gura was before Hololive on Twitch and her old Youtube channel and how she is now seems a lot healthier

sure she was a shitposter and it was free and funny but now she has friends and a direction it seems she takes a lot of pride in what she is doing.

it seems that way for all of the EN girls, happier and life is moving in a positive direction for them.

Last edited:
People call Gura a loli but I find her design to be fine, but I've been reading too many threads on Chan-like sites and they hate everything

but I am troubled by Luna she is aged Zero and she has boing boing

Last edited:
Christ. My Youtube list is getting flooded with Hololive vtubers clips since I started watching various antics of these vtubers.

I can't believe I've fallen further to this pit of heaven.

HA⬆HA↗HA⬇HA↙Ha↘Ha↖HA⬅
at least you are having a positive reaction to it lol

the rabbit hole is deep very deep

I am trying to understand why each girl in JP has been getting updates with the option for animal ears

here is Shion rocking her new ears, she can remove the ears at any time just wonder why she opted for it. Mayble it is a cute phase

Last edited:

MayauMiao

at least you are having a positive reaction to it lol

The Hololive vtuber girls are a lot of fun more so than the thots constantly whining about their miserable lives not to mention shaming viewers for not giving them money.

the rabbit hole is deep very deep

Luckily I don't understand Japanese otherwise I would be constantly watching not only Pekora livestream but other Japanese vtubers. I already have very little time as it is with other stuff in life.

I am trying to understand why each girl in JP has been getting updates with the option for animal ears

No idea, too much to see, so little time to keep up.

The Hololive vtuber girls are a lot of fun more so than the thots constantly whining about their miserable lives not to mention shaming viewers for not giving them money.

Luckily I don't understand Japanese otherwise I would be constantly watching not only Pekora livestream but other Japanese vtubers. I already have very little time as it is with other stuff in life.

No idea, too much to see, so little time to keep up.

Yeah when I started I tried to watch everything but you can watch for 24 hours a day non-stop if you sub to all the Hololive girls JP ID EN.

Yeah don't try to keep up with all of them there is a lot of Arcs in motion to keep up, so many different relationships between the girls. Try to focus on Collabs and it will save you time. Solo streams are great but Collabs can be very epic.

Top Bottom