• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wait, a School Days game is coming out for 3DS!?

This.

Every time a thread like this pops up I'm wondering if people are legitimately interested in such games and openly admit it - or if they are just trolling.

Some people like things others don't. If My Little Pony can get popular among an adult male audience, everything should be fair game.

_hekk05

Banned
Welp. If there's a nice boat in it somewhere I expect SD fans to buy it. SD was really fucked up in a lot of ways. Backstory aside, there was actually a bit of logic in all the madness. The fact that most characters can go full yan~ is possibly its greatest appeal.

Bring on the yanderes!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Missed opportunity to make it a tower defense game against the girls after finding out Makoto's been.....what, 10-timing them? I loss count after Summer Days. Would go with the "love survival" genre they're going for.

There's a good chunk of the human population who wouldn't mind seeing the male protagonist of this game being eaten by a bear so don't be that surprised if there is interest in this game.
All I know is I sure hope we get some more "bad endings" in this....& that should be one of them.

Proven

Waiting for Saya no Uta: Sowing the Seeds Gardening Adventure.

Okay, this got me.

Also, I hadn't known about Makoto's family tree. I am now suitably horrified enough to want to play the VNs out of curiosity. I previously decided it was safer to stop at the anime when it first aired.

Top Bottom