• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wait, a School Days game is coming out for 3DS!?

cj_iwakura

reverse-1319738930_homer_simpson_hides_in_hedge.gif

Perfect reaction.

Vamphuntr

It got officially translated...You can buy it on JAST USA

I'm not interested in that at all. My first post in the thread was that I had no idea what the game was about and thought it was an hentai to which I got replied a video with murders saying it wasn't a very arousing one if it's one and in the end the official info is that the original game is an eroge game lol.

todd360

I bought the school days pc release in English because of all the talk about it. Then I watched the anime because I was so excited and couldn't wait. Then I played the game and hated the protag with a passion and couldn't even get through one route. I read about the endings online though.

It's been a long time since I've seen the anime and I vaguely recall the details, but I do rememberer there were some rather disturbing stuff in there.

cjkeats

I would play this if it ever gets localized. Loved School Days so much.

Chances are zero though, so I'll just give up hope now, unless JAST USA gets a ton of leftover revenue from Steins;Gate and decides to bless us with this.

Sakura

For some reason I really like the School Days series. Maybe it's because the drama is just so absurd. I will probably pick this game up.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Makoto's father, Tomaru Sawagoe is swag incarnate. I mean just look at his name, it has swag in it!

Also how could any woman resist this?

The only problem for Makoto that all the hot girls he'll meet will end up being related to him somehow.

Makoto's father, Tomaru Sawagoe is swag incarnate. I mean just look at his name, it has swag in it!

Also how could any woman resist this?

The only problem for Makoto that all the hot girls he'll meet will end up being related to him somehow.

I think the problem is that he ends up dead or traumatized, not the related part.

Ban Puncher

The worst is the Inou family line.

How the fuck.

This dude outclasses Game of Thrones on incest. Don't believe me? Look. Go from the bottom of the right side of the chart and start going up.

Tomaru Sawagoe is single-handedly solving Japan's low birth rate problem.

It has the best ending of any harem anime ever (massive spoilers, obviously--gets good about a minute in.)

This shit is sick. To think some people watch scenes like these on a daily basis, goddamn... Sometimes I feel like I'm in the only person in the world that gets taken aback by the insane amount of violence in japanese animation lol.
My younger brother spends most of his time reading manga/watcing anime, I guess this wouldn't get any kind of reaction out of him, not sure how I feel about that.

zeopower6

This shit is sick. To think some people watch scenes like these on a daily basis, goddamn... Sometimes I feel like I'm in the only person in the world that gets taken aback by the insane amount of violence in japanese animation lol.
My younger brother spends most of his time reading manga/watcing anime, I guess this wouldn't get any kind of reaction out of him, not sure how I feel about that.

This is actually extremely rare. :/ Most shows are NOT like this, lol.

Kurita

Violent anime/manga really aren't the majority of the production. Thank god for that.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Also I should point out anyone just watching the ending for School Days is weak. You have to watch the whole thing.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Every time a thread like this pops up I'm wondering if people are legitimately interested in such games and openly admit it - or if they are just trolling.
There's a good chunk of the human population who wouldn't mind seeing the male protagonist of this game being eaten by a bear so don't be that surprised if there is interest in this game.

Nohar

School Days? Meh, probably another uninteresting VN game. Let's take a look at the Tv Tropes page and at the ending of the anime anyway...

3620703-back_away_slowly.gif

This is sick. Very, very, very sick.

Herne

Godammit, like some others I came into the thread expecting some 8-bit revival goodness. Yeah, I didn't see anything good at all.

Top Bottom