Wait a second, wasn't Salma Hayek married to Antonio Banderas? [Mandela effect?]

pork_gamete

Jun 3, 2014
I swear I've read and seen about them being a long lasting couple and having children together. I can swear on it.

But it seems that they've never been together and are/were actually married to other people.

What the fuck is going on? What dimension is this?

Last edited:

Gargus

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2018
Its probably like for a while I thought Keanu Reeves and Winona Ryder were married for some reason.

Reactions: #Phonepunk#

lock2k

Jun 13, 2018
Brazil
I swear I've read and seen about them being a long lasting couple and having children together. I can swear on it.

But it seems that they've never been together and are/were actually married to other people.

What the fuck is going on? What dimension is this?
No, never.

He was married to some blonde woman.

crowbrow

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2019
Also remember Trump married his daughter and Hillary Clinton married herself.

eddie4

Formerly 'edomedo'
Sep 18, 2014
Texas
Wait, I thought everything revolves around the earth, and the earth revolves around me....hmmm... odd.

crowbrow

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2019
You got it mixed up. America is owned by Israel (all about the benjamins) and Tejas is in Norte Mexico.
I though El Presidente had declared Texas Tierra de Jesús Cristo. Maybe that's why I got it confused.

iconmasterX

Jan 27, 2018
The only celebrity breakup to ever affect me was Jennifer Garner / Ben Affleck.

I have no attachment to Affleck, but Garner is a sweetie and it's heartbreaking the way she talks about that relationship. "I lost the dream of dancing with my husband at my daughter's wedding."

:pie_crying:

GV82

Jun 27, 2019
UK
No, not even of all the Mandela effects I have seen & heard this was never one of them.

GV82

Jun 27, 2019
UK

Thinking about this thread & talking about Arnold films in the other thread, I have seen this one so many times now, but still bothers me as a Mandela effect.

Bennet never wore Chainmail, instead it was a knitted vest, like that just makes him even funnier as a bad guy to me now, before I thought he was this bad ass in a Chainmail vest like Probably to stop him being stabbed I thought or to show he was tough by carrying some weight around, but the only metal though is around his neck. (Yet still a cool Villain though imo)

also just how bad quality was our VHS tapes & TV’s back in the day?
or is it our minds are bad quality or both?

Last edited:

pork_gamete

Jun 3, 2014
OP watched Desperado a long time ago and thought it was real life.

Can't say that he was wrong to do so. Great movie, great pairing.

jesus christ, this woman is my number, i'd put babies in that.

Last edited: