• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wait a second, wasn't Salma Hayek married to Antonio Banderas? [Mandela effect?]

GAMETA

Banned
I swear I've read and seen about them being a long lasting couple and having children together. I can swear on it.

But it seems that they've never been together and are/were actually married to other people.

What the fuck is going on? What dimension is this?

Last edited:
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
452260.jpg

lock2k

Banned
I swear I've read and seen about them being a long lasting couple and having children together. I can swear on it.

But it seems that they've never been together and are/were actually married to other people.

What the fuck is going on? What dimension is this?

No, never.

He was married to some blonde woman.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Do you also remember Salma Hayek being tragically gunned down in Mexico and Antonio Banderas going on a murderous spree of revenge?

If so, you're probably thinking about Once Upon a Time in Mexico (or possibly Desperado)
But you really should be thinking of From Dusk til Dawn

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
Wait, I thought everything revolves around the earth, and the earth revolves around me....hmmm... odd.

iconmaster

Banned
The only celebrity breakup to ever affect me was Jennifer Garner / Ben Affleck.

I have no attachment to Affleck, but Garner is a sweetie and it's heartbreaking the way she talks about that relationship. "I lost the dream of dancing with my husband at my daughter's wedding."

:pie_crying:

GV82

tBVbRIa.jpg

Thinking about this thread & talking about Arnold films in the other thread, I have seen this one so many times now, but still bothers me as a Mandela effect.

Bennet never wore Chainmail, instead it was a knitted vest, like that just makes him even funnier as a bad guy to me now, before I thought he was this bad ass in a Chainmail vest like Probably to stop him being stabbed I thought or to show he was tough by carrying some weight around, but the only metal though is around his neck. (Yet still a cool Villain though imo)

also just how bad quality was our VHS tapes & TV’s back in the day?
or is it our minds are bad quality or both?

Last edited:

GAMETA

Banned
OP watched Desperado a long time ago and thought it was real life.

Can't say that he was wrong to do so. Great movie, great pairing.

CourageousRequiredBug-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif
jesus christ, this woman is my number, i'd put babies in that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom