• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Walmart Black Friday Ad

jbug617

Banned
https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/338195-walmart-black-friday-ad-2014/
http://weeklyads.walmart.com/hosted/walmart?flyer_id=281904
FR7iixJ.png

WnpfF1F.png

X3hyn6G.png

Edit 1: $50 GC with PS4 is only for the stand alone and not bundle

And with that Halo bundle, Microsoft wins Christmas.

But seriously, it's a doorbuster and thus everything will sell out regardless.

JNA

Banned
Similar deals. Target and Besr Buy seem to have better deals though.

The only thing I like here is the 65 inch tv for $648 lol.

Are Vizos any good?

HardRojo

Is that a PS4 + TLoU + GTA V + $50 GC for $399? DAMN!
Edit: Ah, apparently it's a $50 GC with the standalone console. That seemed too good a deal.

jbug617

Banned
I think the online deals are pretty good.

Xbox One with Game and 1yr Gold for $379
PS4 with GTA V and 2 Games for $449.

Joei

I'm gonna have to get that MK8 for 35$. I wonder what other Wii U games they'll have for sale. Really interested in Hyrule Warriors (the one game on my list to buy next) and possibly Smash if it's on sale.

SRTtoZ

PS4 with GTA5 and TLOU for $399 is amazing, you're pretty much getting a PS4 for sub $300 and then 2 amaaaaaaazing games.

Edited for clarification.

HardRojo

Yeah this beats the savings from the XBONE bundle without even considering the pack in games' quality.

I think the $50 GC comes if you get the standalone console, not with the other TLoU+GTAV bundle. It's obvious which one is the best choice anyway.

I'm surprised to see no one-year XBL/Plus cards on sale, unless I'm just blind.

Does anyone know if I buy a physical copy of Destiny, will my save from my digital copy work? I don't know why I'm asking though. :(

mothball

It's nice that there are now three different physical retailers offering that PS4 bundle, but there's still no way in hell I'm going anywhere on Thanksgiving.

Euron

Well I guess Walmart has my dream bundle now. It would really suck to go to Walmart on Black Friday for a Doorbuster item but I'll do anything to avoid Ubisoft at this point.

Amir0x

Banned
Doubtful. I think its only if you get the standalone instead of the bundle with GTA5/TLOU. A $50 GC with the bundle would be MADNESS.

We've seen the pic of the GTA5/TLOU bundle though. The bundle itself comes with both games. It HAS to be a 50GC on top

that is MADNESS

Kyo645

Banned
smash is coming out, amiibos are coming out, captain toad is coming out, mario kart 8 has dlc, bayonetta 2 is fantastic........and Nintendo finds no way to capitalize on any of this with a black friday bundle that would be attractive to families and Nintendo fans......I just.....:(

Everything else looks good though, hopefully I can get one of the ps4 bundles and get my friend an xbox one for the holidays.

Wait I thought the $50 GC game with the GTA tlou bundle. If not that's a shit deal. PS4s were available for $349 earlier this year. I posted topics about it.

Top Bottom