• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Walmart's $5 dollar video bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
They packed it up for black friday, some good stuff in there.

I got

61ooFZnje7L._SS500_.jpg
5165YYCNP0L._SS500_.jpg

Regular version not this one exactly
51B8%2BqmDBDL._SS500_.jpg
51E2kjhV%2BpL._SS500_.jpg

51TV863B5ML._SS500_.jpg

Before the Milo and Otis jokes really start to pour in, I like the movie and not ashamed to admit it :p

Marvie_3

Banned
Milo & Otis is amazing. I found my copy in the walmart bin as well. I've also bought dozens of other movies out of the $5 bin. The walmart here seems to load it up with tons of good movies all the time.

Milo and Otis is without a doubt one of the best family films ever made. I watched it again recently for the first time in about 15 years, and it was still as heartwarming and funny as I remembered.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Kevin said:
Not to burst anyone's bubbles but these movies have been $5 at my Wal-mart for several years now.

Same. I don't even know how many dvds I've gotten out of that bin by now. Off the top of my head:

Hard Candy
Fallen
Harsh Times
Airplane
Sleepy Hollow
First Blood
My Super Ex-Girlfriend
Rose Red

Sad thing is my Walmart raised the price to $5.50 a couple weeks ago. Damn this economy! But for at least the past year, my Walmart has had that bin. They add new dvds every couple weeks.

Oh, and I've seen those two cartoon packs marked at $2 before. They usually keep them near the checkout counter, next to all the really old Spanish language movies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm interested in seeing what $2 dvds Walmart is giving out on Black Friday. Their ad has TMNT, Rush Hour 2, Wedding Planners, Rocky Balboa, and the first two Spider-Man movies pictured. In addition to "over 50 more title available" I'm going to go nuts.

agrajag

Banned
Grizzlyjin said:
I'm interested in seeing what $2 dvds Walmart is giving out on Black Friday. Their ad has TMNT, Rush Hour 2, Wedding Planners, Rocky Balboa, and the first two Spider-Man movies pictured. In addition to "over 50 more title available" I'm going to go nuts.

oh shit, I'm fucking there.

I got Collateral in one of those bins a few weeks back. They had Robocop too but the DVD looked pretty bare bones so I passed on it.

I should have gotten The Manchurian Candidate too : \

agrajag

Banned
ToxicAdam said:
The messiness of those bins crushes my soul. I give up looking after about 5 minutes.

That and the fuck that there are about five greasy mullets in wife beaters digging through the bin with you... maybe it's just the Walmarts here though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom