• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wanking Simulator trailer.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
So it's 1% looking down (FOV) and seeing yourself jerk off, and 99% of the time running around and kicking people and destroying furniture and cars.

Majukun

thing is,the wanking part looks like it's just a gimmick since the game basically looks like it's your run of the mill sandbox physics playground a-la goat simulator

Presented and demonstrated by these two...

der-neue-chef-von-nintendo-shuntaro-furukawa-996128-700x400.jpg

Lmao omg

Ar¢tos

They could have just added a wanking mode to Bum Simulator, so all controversial stuff would be part of the same game.

This is a piece of shit. The only funny thing is the fapping sound.

Just because it will trigger SJW retards off, doesn't mean it's great.

GeekyDad

wtf-did-i-ed9g6n.jpg

In all seriousness, though, the gameplay, for some reason, reminds me (the feel of it, anyway) of a DS game I really enjoyed called Sideswiped. You racked up points for purposely crashing into and damaging as much shit as possible.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Looks like pure shit, not funny (which doesn't mean offensive, duh) and there's apparently very little wanking involved, just the usual shitty physics interactions and stuff all those other "simulators" have. So given that I'm sure it will do well with the juvenile-minded crowds out there, smart devs!

Last edited:
Looks like pure shit, not funny (which doesn't mean offensive, duh) and there's apparently very little wanking involved, just the usual shitty physics interactions and stuff all those other "simulators" have. So given that I'm sure it will do well with the juvenile-minded crowds out there, smart devs!
My thoughts exactly. There's nothing offensive or provocative here. I'm kinda disappointed that the wanking doesn't seem to "do" anything. Like, can you even cum? Interact with your cock or something?

Not funny, just bad.

hilarious

it's funny because youre a dude jerking off and you get to kick people too and cars blow up easily

so random and insane like why would you just jerk off in a church and then start kicking people

it's just straight out of left field omg lmao.

GrayChild

OK, so let me get this straight. The only thing you do in this game is to jerk off in public, beat people to death, breaking into other people's houses and blowing up cars.

That would get boring really fast...

... especially when it's so easy to do all this in real life.

Top Bottom