• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

War on Cartels? Large Mormon family slaughtered, raped, burned alive in Sonora, Trump responds.

MrTickles

Feb 22, 2018
She's basically the property of her husband. If he says 'get fit' she gonna get fit or else.

MrTickles

Feb 22, 2018
Much like how you're the property of the communist party of Mainland China
Nah bro, one of my friends from high school was a jehovas witness (close enough to Mormon I guess). They are a very centralized, patriarchal society with their own laws and punishments. Whamen are the effectived property of their husbands. Hubby is king.

Last edited:

A Regular Guy

Feb 23, 2018
Nah bro, one of my friends from high school was a jehovas witness (close enough to Mormon I guess). They are a very centralized, patriarchal society with their own laws and punishments. Whamen are the property of their husbands.
Yet, Winnie the Pooh is your God, and what he says is law of the land. Disobey him, and go to a concentration camp. I see no difference between your God and Mormons

MrTickles

Feb 22, 2018
Yet, Winnie the Pooh is your God, and what he says is law of the land. Disobey him, and go to a concentration camp. I see no difference between your God and Mormons
Hmm, always veering off on these unrelated tangents. It seems western media propaganda has poisoned your brain. Seek professional medical advice so that in future you can stay on topic.

FMXVII

Aug 27, 2019
sounds like something a Chinese puppet would say
But only on a Western forum.

He'd have traced your IP and had you shot to death as a sacrifice to the Hunny Jar of the CCP.

But out of love.

Xi is merely a prude gay teddy bear's misapproriation of countless school girl XOXOXOs, after all.

• LOL
Reactions: A Regular Guy

Kenpachii

Mar 23, 2018
He won't support for it, simple for the fact that his whole family would be killed like that or worse.

U either play ball with them or ur going down in flames.