• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| NINJAS IN SPAAAAACE - PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who's been around long enough, it's nothing. But let's do my list.

Must:
  • Primed Flow: Self explanitory. A cornerstone of some builds.

Good to have:
  • Primed Ravage: Currently there's really only one shotgun that makes use of this effectively. But it's a required mod for Vaykor Hek.
  • Prisma Obex: Obex upgrade and works with the Suda mod. Lots of fun.
  • Prisma Skana: A really solid single sword and works with the Loka mod. Great if you don't have Broken War or want an AOE on your melee.
  • Prisma Daedelus Chest: Really the only piece I can say looks great on a lot of frames.
  • Prisma Sekhara: A little orb of glowing energy and a diamond in the center. It looks super nice

Everything else is meh or, in the case of the fire dual stats, hard skip. You can farm those, I have about twelve copies of each of them just from casually playing.

Manzoon

Banned
I'm so close to having all the melee weapons, glad he had Prisma Obex. Finally getting that Primed Flow, closing in on all the Primes (that I care about) that aren't from insane accumulated log in rewards.

Mupod

I was really unlucky with Braton Prime parts back in the day and probably have enough stocks and barrels to sell to get Primed Flow. Meanwhile, still trying to get a receiver.

I didn't realize there was a mobile app until last night but I just used it to put Trinity Prime in the oven while I'm at work. She should be done by the time I get home from my parents' after the long weekend. Man that was a lot of cryotic.

Strider

I picked up Flow and Ravage... I've never even used my regular ravage so I debated passing on it for now but figured I might as well pick it up anyway because who knows when it'll be back and might become useful.

I have some ducats left over but I'll pass on the rest for now... Have enough weapons to play around with as is and I'm not so rich I wanna go after cosmetics just yet

Manzoon

Banned
I picked up Flow and Ravage... I've never even used my regular ravage so I debated passing on it for now but figured I might as well pick it up anyway because who knows when it'll be back and might become useful.

I have some ducats left over but I'll pass on the rest for now... Have enough weapons to play around with as is and I'm not so rich I wanna go after cosmetics just yet

It really really shines with Vaykor Hek. It is actually kind of annoying that there aren't more crit shotguns.

Prisma Skana looks nice! You should at least get it for mastery if you've got the ducats.

Naite

Was really hoping for Prisma dual cleavers. It's the last prisma weapon I haven't mastered. I guess I'll get a second primed flow so I can max it out and use it on frames I have more forma on.

Highly recommend prisma obex. Condition overload status build modded for blast and with the syndicate mod turns it into a mini nova in sorties.

This video was poster after that (about 3 months ago) and according to comments from 3 months ago it still works by using the banshee passive

Yep, sorry didn't really read into it and honestly, I didn't know about his passive. I watched it and goddamn that makes it easy.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
hm. I got the strun wraith when it was first released, is it still considered good? I assumed all of my old weapons would have fallen victim to power creep over the years.

I'm a long ways off from getting any riven mods though.

Any shotgun that can hit 100% status before multishot mods are applied is a monster of a weapon currently.

Manzoon

Banned
Yep, sorry didn't really read into it and honestly, I didn't know about his passive. I watched it and goddamn that makes it easy.

I was lower master rank than I initially suspected when I went back into the a bit ago, and I had to do that 19 test. I forgot you could practice things and I somehow looked at an old wiki on the tests that said 'Loki trivializes this test' back when you could use your powers on that one. I jumped in and pressed '2' and nothing happened, realized what was going on and managed to beat it by sneaking my camera around corners.

I don't know if I got really lucky or something, but I was able to stay out of their visual range and hit them with the Glaive Prime from very far away.

Any shotgun that can hit 100% status before multishot mods are applied is a monster of a weapon currently.

So I just made the Euphona Prime and the fact that it's either a 100% shotgun OR a huge crit monster hand cannon is kind of surprising. I probably would have bee lined towards getting the last part sooner if I knew how nuts it is.

I was lower master rank than I initially suspected when I went back into the a bit ago, and I had to do that 19 test. I forgot you could practice things and I somehow looked at an old wiki on the tests that said 'Loki trivializes this test' back when you could use your powers on that one. I jumped in and pressed '2' and nothing happened, realized what was going on and managed to beat it by sneaking my camera around corners.

I don't know if I got really lucky or something, but I was able to stay out of their visual range and hit them with the Glaive Prime from very far away.

So I just made the Euphona Prime and the fact that it's either a 100% shotgun OR a huge crit monster hand cannon is kind of surprising. I probably would have bee lined towards getting the last part sooner if I knew how nuts it is.

I tried the practice with Glaive Prime and it's too fickle and sometimes a bit inconsistent. I'd rather do the Banshee with Redeemer thing.

Manzoon

Banned
I tried the practice with Glaive Prime and it's too fickle and sometimes a bit inconsistent. I'd rather do the Banshee with Redeemer thing.

That's cool, I was just saying what worked for me. I had a lot of experience with Glaive Prime prior to that, so I'm sure that helped me. If I had known prior to going in there that Loki wouldn't be able to stealth then I probably would have gone with the Banshee and Redeemer combo, haha.

That's cool, I was just saying what worked for me. I had a lot of experience with Glaive Prime prior to that, so I'm sure that helped me. If I had known prior to going in there that Loki wouldn't be able to stealth then I probably would have gone with the Banshee and Redeemer combo, haha.

I have way more experience with the Redeemer. But seriously, I'm okay with cheesing that test, considering it's a stupid fucking test as is.

Finally got the Harrow systems from a defection mission.

I swear defection missions are better for farming Ash parts than they are Harrow.

Carm

For any warframe blueprint you see on the marketplace, you buy the blueprint from the marketplace with credits, and then a boss will drop the blueprints for the parts.

There are some others that you get through quests later on, you have the option to buy these with platinum on the marketplace but there's no option to buy a blueprint.

Thank you.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I really need to start trading for platinum

they don't give out enough potatoes for me to not spend platinum on them

Izayoi

Banned
Wow, the Ayatan sculpture missions are immensely frustrating. I feel like you need to memorize the tileset before you have a chance of succeeding. The fact that you don't get to keep any of the resources or mods you get if you fail is an extra kick in the balls.

It sucks because I have no other way to access those rssources at this time and I feel like I'm banging my head against the wall for the race portion of the mission.

The race missions in general in this game have been really frustrating... "Surprise! You have 30 seconds!" especially the Archwing ones, which are a goddamn nightmare.

Do they get easier with proper movement mods?

NeckToChicken

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, the Ayatan sculpture missions are immensely frustrating. I feel like you need to memorize the tileset before you have a chance of succeeding. The fact that you don't get to keep any of the resources or mods you get if you fail is an extra kick in the balls.

It sucks because I have no other way to access those rssources at this time and I feel like I'm banging my head against the wall for the race portion of the mission.

The race missions in general in this game have been really frustrating... "Surprise! You have 30 seconds!" especially the Archwing ones, which are a goddamn nightmare.

Do they get easier with proper movement mods?

You're right on the memorization thing. Like spy, parkour challenge rooms become pretty simple once you know the courses. Before that, though, I remember bumbling through lasers, stumbling into pits, and grumbling "where am I supposed to go" for failure after failure. It took farming parkour rooms in the void for rage mod drops to get myself comfortable with them.

Archwing rush is misery before you get your primary leveled to shoot the mines and have mods to support it (like every other accursed archwing mission). Rush has become my favorite solo lith farming spot over time, however. It helps that I don't inherently hate the archwing controls and enjoy the map variability combined with the time pressure to keep farming interesting.

Just got a certain weapon... I'll give you one clue.

4 X
th

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I7kJ8WM.jpg

Wvhj5Dz.jpg

It can also be super worth it.

Okay this is confusing me actually because mine looks like this:

gCPmNd2.png

I had assumed that Rivens in the same disposition tier would have the same range of stats but yours looks a lot better than mine.

Haly

Ah I see, so I guess I need to roll - damage to Infested or some shit.

Arrrammis

Ah I see, so I guess I need to roll - damage to Infested or some shit.

You won't be able to roll a negative stat on that one. Rivens have 4 possible stat allocations, and rerolling changes which stats the riven gives, but it's the same set of positives/negatives, which are:
+ +
+ + -
+ + +
+ + + -
i.e. since you have two positive effects on that riven, every reroll will still give you two positive effects with no negatives.

Having a negative stat on a riven means you get more effect from the positive stats, but obviously you have whatever downside the riven gives you.

Haly

You won't be able to roll a negative stat on that one. Rivens have 4 possible stat allocations, and rerolling changes which stats the riven gives, but it's the same set of positives/negatives, which are:
+ +
+ + -
+ + +
+ + + -
i.e. since you have two positive effects on that riven, every reroll will still give you two positive effects with no negatives.

Having a negative stat on a riven means you get more effect from the positive stats, but obviously you have whatever downside the riven gives you.

Ho hum, interesting.

So wait do I get the same total amount of "stats" as +++ or is +++ strictly better than ++?

Ho hum, interesting.

So wait do I get the same total amount of "stats" as +++ or is +++ strictly better than ++?

+++ can sometimes be worse than ++ because of how the numbers are distributed. It's not a total "stats" number but iirc things with two positives tend to have higher numbers than those with three. The best possible roll is +++- because that negative stat boosts up the other three.

If you have questions on if a roll is good or not, or if you should keep a roll, you can upload it here or join in the discord and I'm usually around for answering riven rolls. I've gotten really good at it.

For Akstiletto you want to look for Damage, Multishot, and Crit as your positives. Ideal negatives would be recoil and flight speed.

Haly

Yes I meant if +++ mean more uh, total "gearscore" than ++. If they're the same then it makes sense to me.

Yes I meant if +++ mean more uh, total "gearscore" than ++. If they're the same then it makes sense to me.

I think I'm getting you. You're trying to ask if there were 100 points that could be distributed between two stats or three stats, making the two stats have generally higher numbers versus the three.

I believe that's the case, where two stats will have higher possible numbers than three.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
You can change the # of stats on a riven. I've had a couple (on ps4) that went from 2 stats to 3. Only happened on like 3/4 of 20 rolls though. Unless they changed it. Haven't done any sorties/riven stuff in months.

so how exactly do i get the twitch prime stuff? i keep linking my warframe account with my twitch account (in chrome and in the steam browser) but I'm not getting the frame and the other thing even after restarting the game.

so how exactly do i get the twitch prime stuff? i keep linking my warframe account with my twitch account (in chrome and in the steam browser) but I'm not getting the frame and the other thing even after restarting the game.

You have Twitch Prime I presume?

Make sure you claim the Prime on Twitch, the little crown icon near your name.

Manzoon

Banned
+ +
+ + -
+ + +
+ + + -

This is not true, re-rolling a riven can change the number of effects on the riven to any of the listed combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom