• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Games Warframe |OT| Tekno-ninjas in space play free!

Daniel Sacui

Neo Member
Oct 15, 2019
I'm having so much trouble landing the last pieces for Loki Prime and Nova Prime.
Need:
Loki Prime Chassis
Nova Prime Chassis

Does anyone have these? Can ya help me out? Been using Nyx Prime for eternity, and I gotta say it's incredibly boring at this point. Need a new Frame.

Xbox GT: SACUI

Last edited:

bati

Dec 2, 2014
I'm having so much trouble landing the last pieces for Loki Prime and Nova Prime.
Need:
Loki Prime Chassis
Nova Prime Chassis

Does anyone have these? Can ya help me out? Been using Nyx Prime for eternity, and I gotta say it's incredibly boring at this point. Need a new Frame.

Xbox GT: SACUI
I think both are vaulted right now (I'm too lazy to check tbh). Your best bet is to find the seller on warframe.market

Bitmap Frogs

Dec 26, 2008
Spain
Checks profile

Catchmoon:
Used 0.3%
Kills 2
Assists 3

Yeah, I'll be fine
I'm glad for you. Me? After enjoying this level of power for months I'll get the shakes. I've started using "good" secondaries and my God they feel like a wet rag splashing around.

Cracklox

Jun 4, 2012
Meanwhile us console plebs haven't had an update (outside of Atlas Prime) since the 17th of September...

Which sucks cos I've been holding off using Gauss until we get his buffs, and I'm also keen to check out the Arby's changes. That stuff will now likely be rolled into the big update, and we probably won't see that for another 2-3 weeks.

First world space problems I guess

SnapShot

Formerly 'SnapShot1998'
Nov 7, 2019
I love Warframe, spent like a Total of 770+ hours in it and still playing it to this day. nowadays I love just joining it casually every once in a while and doing sorties, nightwave challenges and leveling up my gear and frames. Future updates look very interesting and I'm looking forward to them.

Reactions: ShinNL and bati

ShinNL

Formerly 'Soneet'
May 2, 2006
Interesting note: on last Nintendo's stream Taylor answered the question "When cross-play?" with a vague answer along the lines of "If it's ever going to be available, it would probably be announced on the dev stream, I wouldn't steal that honor away from them". Steve mentioned it's probably not in the pipeline, if anything, cross-save would be the first thing. But considering how many cross-play barriers have been lifted (*cough* Sony *cough), I don't think it's that much of an impossbility (or super far away dream). It sure would be great for a Switch player like me. As a Switch player, I'm kind of forced to be an one-man force (so whether people join or not, I can handle all missions myself). But things like Eidolon hunting and zero score Index are things I don't do. Joining a strong clan could be an option, but I don't want to abandon my ghost clan because it has a story (my in-game sensei made one from scratch for me so I'm keeping it alive and building upon it). I'm from EU and the playerbase is noticbly less active than the few times I tried the NA region.

It would also help with relic farming... solo relic runs are not efficient :messenger_grinning_sweat: (anything beyond Lith and I'm lucky if someone joins outside of Baro time).