Warhammer 40k Emperor of Mankind Trump float makes appearance at Italian parade.

Sep 5, 2013
Mckinney,TX
A giant float depicting Donald Trump as the Emperor of Mankind from the Warhammer 40k made it's debut at the Viareggio carnival.

It can be seen with dancers dressed in costumes depicting custodes and ultramarines.

edit: The articulation with the moving eyes and swiveling head is pretty impressive really.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2017
People aren't going to attack me because of my president. I don't really know what your beef is besides political affiliation but there's a lot more to life than that.
In Europe /Germany There is a pretty good chance that you would get attacked by Antifa in Berlin if you would wear a Maga Hat. Also do not wear a Kippa because the same could happen by Extreme leftists or extreme Muslims

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2010
uk
I suspected three xeno red cap wearing yanks on the last day of summers morn.
Needless to say I drew my sword and charged in full honour of her majesty.

When the blood rage of fury had passed. I looked upon my fallen fo. I gazed into the red banner they had so proudly worn upon thy head.
It was the banner of the Dark Angles.

Had I been mistaken in my furious honour?

Jun 20, 2018
In Europe /Germany There is a pretty good chance that you would get attacked by Antifa in Berlin if you would wear a Maga Hat. Also do not wear a Kippa because the same could happen by Extreme leftists or extreme Muslims
Yeah antifa are basically a small group of idiots and of course you have far left maniacs in bed with islamists caring but the huge majority and the average sane European doesn't care.

Aug 28, 2018
I don’t know a single non US citizen that don’t dislikes trump
Most people neither like or dislike Trump since the mainstream media refuses to cover him.

Most of the big events get a 2 minute coverage and rarely do they show Trump actually speaking but rather someone else summarizing the whole thing with a leftist viewpoint.

At least that's my experience here in Germany, but I watch little TV as most stuff on it make me wanna hang myself.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
I know a shitload of them that are indifferent to him.

Maybe you spend too much time in your crazy echo chamber? You just made that statistics up. Nonsense or Receipts, please.

Regardless, Trump should embrace the W40k tribute to him and get it placed on to of the White House.
That way, every single time they show news footage from the White House there will be a huge Trump 40k God Of War in the background.
It will be even funnier than the memes about Warren.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
The Trump tribute float in Italy. Do you think that is to mock Trump or to celebrate him?
Looks a lot more like a celebration than a mocking. Or maybe a trolling of everyone with TDS.

Lets agree that we have proof that a whole bunch of Italians are NOT hysterically against Trump if they build such a triumph and tribute model of him.
Maybe all those latinos in Italy are racist nazis. Who knows.

Jan 26, 2018
South Africa
I trust you as far as I can see without glasses. And that's not very far. I am not American. And everyone I know likes Trump. You live in the dream world where every one hates Donald Trump. Actually go an speak to people without a camera and ask them if they like Trump. Most likely they will say yes or are busy living their lives not to care enough about US politics.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
I trust you as far as I can see without glasses. And that's not very far. I am not American. And everyone I know likes Trump. You live in the dream world where every one hates Donald Trump. Actually go an speak to people without a camera and ask them if they like Trump. Most likely they will say yes or are busy living their lives not to care enough about US politics.
You're really going to parrot the lie that most people like Trump?

Every major US poll outside of Rasmussen shows most people (typically around 60 percent) disapproving of Trump, and even Rasmussen, which skews conservative, doesn't show approval above 50 percent. Trump lost the popular vote, remember that.

And remember, that's in the US, which is both Trump's home turf and more conservative than large chunks of the planet. Go to Europe, Canada or the many other places that are more liberal and Trump has considerably less support. You will find some people who support Trump, but then you'll always find people who'll vote against their own interests in many countries.

In case you're wondering: that Italian parade was making fun of Trump. He does act as if he's a God Emperor who should have absolute power, rather than a democratically elected figure who's supposed to be accountable for his actions and participate in a system of checks and balances.

Apr 15, 2018
It's not arrogance, it's called data. Objective reality. Just because you strongly believe in bullshit doesn't change that it's bullshit.
It's called arrogance. You imply that people "vote against their own interests" as if you know them more than they know themselves. You generalize large swathes of people you don't like or know, and pull shit out of your ass and call it "data".

Jan 26, 2018
South Africa
You're really going to parrot the lie that most people like Trump?

Every major US poll outside of Rasmussen shows most people (typically around 60 percent) disapproving of Trump, and even Rasmussen, which skews conservative, doesn't show approval above 50 percent. Trump lost the popular vote, remember that.

And remember, that's in the US, which is both Trump's home turf and more conservative than large chunks of the planet. Go to Europe, Canada or the many other places that are more liberal and Trump has considerably less support. You will find some people who support Trump, but then you'll always find people who'll vote against their own interests in many countries.

In case you're wondering: that Italian parade was making fun of Trump. He does act as if he's a God Emperor who should have absolute power, rather than a democratically elected figure who's supposed to be accountable for his actions and participate in a system of checks and balances.
Remember when the polls said Clinton had a 90-95% chance of winning

Jun 25, 2015
Finland
Regardless, Trump should embrace the W40k tribute to him and get it placed on to of the White House.
That way, every single time they show news footage from the White House there will be a huge Trump 40k God Of War in the background.
It will be even funnier than the memes about Warren.
Oh dear lord that would be hilariously amazing :D

Taking no sides here, that would've been amazing for any president of the US to do that. But Trump probably is the first one we actually kinda could imagine might go ahead and do something like that and that's funny as hell :D