• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhorse Studios presents the roadmap for the Kingdom Come: Deliverance DLCs

Denton

DLC roadmap announced
http://www.desconsolados.com/2018/0...ta-para-los-dlcs-de-kingdom-come-deliverance/

One of the great Western RPGs of this year is undoubtedly Kingdom Come: Deliverance, offering a great recreation of the Bohemia of the Middle Ages, advocating realism rather than fantasy. This has made it a pretty hardcore game, but has managed to triumph equally among users. Well, Warhorse Studios will not stop supporting the game, and that's why they have published the road map of the DLCs that will be published until next year. Within the story DLCs, we will have four:

-From the Ashes. This expansion will make us look after an abandoned town, and it will be shown in E3
-The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon
-Band of Bastards
-A Woman's Lot, which will be free for the game's backers during their crowfunding campaign

Along with the plot expansions, there will be several DLCs that will include new options, being free the DLCs that will add the Hardcore mode, a tournament and support for mods. Those that will be free only for the backers will be the videos that show us the making of the game and a combat academy. Kingdom Come: Deliverance is already a very complete RPG, with which it will be great to see how it is evolving thanks to all these expansions.

kingdomcome_2469453b.jpg

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Awesome! Loved the game and I can't wait to get more content for it. One of the sleeper hits of the year, IMO.

klosos

Great news , an absolutely brilliant game. I think ill wait for all DLC to drop and binge play it again. I also believe its 20% off on steam.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Is this game decent on the One X yet?
They fixed the biggest I had with it on the X, which was the fans randomly kicking in and actually making the console noisy.

As far as framerate goes, it's also improved, albiet not 100% locked from what I remember.

Dontero

Banned
Probably gonna have to wait for a sequel if it takes place in Prague, where it would actually make sense.

How it would make sense ? IT would only make sense if it is was placed in Mediterranean nation such as italy or Greece.

Denton

How it would make sense ? IT would only make sense if it is was placed in Mediterranean nation such as italy or Greece.

Well, Prague in 14th century was a capital of Holy Roman Empire, it is not out of a realm of possibility that there could be some travelling merchants there from middle east or africa. Even if their number was most likely extremely limited.

But yeah complaining about this in Deliverance which takes place in rural stretch of 16km2 bohemia around Rataje is moronic, and people doing it are morons indeed.

Top Bottom