• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warner Bros Games Montréal Releases Teaser Possibly Related to New Batman Video Game

Goff2k

Ooh boy! I can just see Nvidia all over this game. Batman with realtime shadows and whatever tech they have cooked up.

I've also seen rumors that this is basically a completely reworked version of that old "Arkham Insurgency" rumor that came and went. When it is finally announced we'll have a clearer idea. Though it seems as if poor WB Games Montreal has been starting and stopping projects for 6 years now without releasing anything but the DLCs for Origins and A Matter Of Family for Knight.

I consider the Arkham series to be one of the best ever in gaming, even though Asylum and City being the high notes, Origins and Knight hold up quite well. Play the Collection guys.

nani17

are in a big trouble
I hope the PC version isn't a disaster like Arkham Knight was. Really can't wait to see what we got

Last edited:

Holammer

Montréal did Origins, the "bad one" with recycled assets from Asylum and City. So this could become their redemption arc.
Still, I quite liked Origins and played long enough to finish it and do the "Fuck with Riddler stuff", quite possibly the funniest shit in the series.

Bootyful

Banned
5gVGBH0.jpg

It has since been deleted, but for those who don't know who Scott Snyder is, he wrote the Court of Owls story.

Last edited:

Thurible

So basically it's confirmed unofficially that there is going to be a new arkham game developed by WB montreal that is going to have the court of owls as the main enemy. Sounds awesome so far!

I just hope they don't make the joker into the final enemy like they did in every single game in the series. He is a good villain, but he is in the spotlight too much in my opinion.

As long as we get another epic performance by Troy Baker then more Joker is fine by me. Origins had a great mix of villains and Joker did not monopolize the story as he does in Rocksteady's games.

Top Bottom