• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warner Bros making an announcement for two popular brands (Seemingly Lego Star Wars)

What will be announced tomorrow?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah, I think it's something coming to Dimensions. The timing works out. This seems like a bit much hype for that, but they're a publisher and they're Warner Bros so I wouldn't put it past them.

Kinsei

Banned
If it's Harry Potter I'll lose my shit. Give me an RPG ala Persona, where you get to choose male or female, get sorted into a house, make friends, make rivals, make sweet wizard love and have magic and quidditch duels.

And make it compatible with VR.

Jeez, that would be totally amazing.

Could definitely be Marvel vs DC. Better than tie in movies for the latest assault of DC and Marvel movies.

My argument against Marvel v DC, is what does Marvel have to gain from that collaboration? Sure, they'll (maybe) get half the cash from a hit fighting game. But then they're allowing the most popular characters from their brand to push a competing product. On the movie scene ATM, DC and Marvel are not equals. Marvel's got the upper hand, and no intention of lifting up its' nearest competitor. For christ's sake, they've actively smothered the X-Men because they don't have the film rights. Marvel's first goal is to boost the MCU. Increasing the hype for DC products doesn't do them any favors. If they want a fighting game on consoles, why not just develop one independently? Bring in Capcom to work on a MvC4.

This is going to be Lego Minecraft, and we're all going to be very salty about it tomorrow morning.

If its one product that involves two huge brands is prob LEGO

LEGO Batman V Superman

That could work. They're probably considered more "adult" movies than LEGO tends to do, but they could do a LEGO game with the Dark Knight Trilogy, Man of Steel, and Batman vs. Superman together in one game

That could work. They're probably considered more "adult" movies than LEGO tends to do, but they could do a LEGO game with the Dark Knight Trilogy, Man of Steel, and Batman vs. Superman together in one game
I'd buy this game. I love they way superman played in the Lego games

Loxley

It could be LEGO Batman vs Superman - but chances are that would have been announced months ago and not just two months before the film's release.

My guess is something Harry Potter related given this year's release of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, or whatever the heck WB Montreal have been working on (so either a Suicide Squad or Superman game).

Oh I was expecting something like this but with a BvS poster
4fpuubK.png

I swear if it's a Batman, LEGO, or non-DC game then I'm retiring my DC fanboy membership.

If it's a Batman game it better have Superman in it as a MAIN and not some LEGO Batman and Friends 4 bullcrap.

FelipeMGM

It might be a different name and maybe nothing related to the movie at all. but I expect a LEGO Batman game this year.

Zoon

I opened this thread and the 'For Frodo' theme started playing in my random movies/games soundtracks playlist.We shall see.

TM94

If I had to stick my neck out I'll say it'll be something related to a comic-book character.

Again this may be too bold a prediction.

C-Sword

Would you guys rather have

Batman VS Superman by RockSteady

Or

Batman VS Superman done Shaolin Monks style by NRS?

RK128

Lets see, it could be one of the following:
-Lego Justice League (Lego game based off of DC's Movie and TV IP: Man of Steel, Batman Vs. Superman, Suicide Squad, Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl)
-Batman Beyond Game by Rocksteady
-Rumored Superman Game by WB Montreal
-Rumored Suicide Squad game
-Lego Minecraft The Game (Lego Game based off of the Minecraft IP)
-Lego Cartoon Network: A Lego Game celebrating WB's Cartoon Network Station including TV IP like Adventure Time, Regular Show, Steven Universe, Courage, Dexters Lab, and other shows. Could also see some Adult Swim IP make some guest appearances (Rick and Morty, Robot Chicken, Aqua Team Hunger Force) or being DLC.

RK128

Yeah, I think it's something coming to Dimensions. The timing works out. This seems like a bit much hype for that, but they're a publisher and they're Warner Bros so I wouldn't put it past them.

Considering how they aren't making a Dimensions 2 for a while (they said they will continue supporting Dimensions for a good few years with downloadable updates), I could see that too.

In that case, could see Level Packs announced for Minecraft and something else joining the game.

Lets see, it could be one of the following:
-Lego Justice League (Lego game based off of DC's Movie and TV IP: Man of Steel, Batman Vs. Superman, Suicide Squad, Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl)
-Batman Beyond Game by Rocksteady
-Rumored Superman Game by WB Montreal
-Rumored Suicide Squad game
-Lego Minecraft The Game (Lego Game based off of the Minecraft IP)
-Lego Cartoon Network: A Lego Game celebrating WB's Cartoon Network Station including TV IP like Adventure Time, Regular Show, Steven Universe, Courage, Dexters Lab, and other shows. Could also see some Adult Swim IP make some guest appearances (Rick and Morty, Robot Chicken, Aqua Team Hunger Force) or being DLC.

Most likely gonna be this

RK128

My final bets for this is the rumored WB Montreal Superman title and Lego Minecraft/Minecraft joining Lego Dimensions.

Top Bottom