• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Was this newly added Transsexual mission in Yakuza 3 remastered on PS4 in the original PS3 game??

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Why do SJWs always look at the post history of the member they are arguing with?

Sorry, they all look the same to me but i will take your word for it, i'm actually glad and really happy that i was wrong on this one since Yakuza games are my favorite game series and i really wanted to complete my collection with the last three games in the franchise.

Mods close the thread please.

Nice... asking the mods to close the thread when things aren't going well for you so you can move onto the next outrage.

Also, about looking at people's post history making a person an SJW? Well, I guess you're an SJW now too, by your own definition, friend.

Damn, i just saw some of OP's older posts, this one from the thread that got him the tag

and these from a different thread about a different game, yup definitely not a pedoera troll.

I'm seriously thinking of making an OT for these two games to see how many SJWs i can trigger:messenger_beaming:

Last edited by a moderator:

AbZeroNow

Neo Member
I'm not surprised that Yakuza 3 had something like this in 2009. SEGA (in Japan) has always been a bit forward thinking on LGBT issues. (Nintendo by comparison has always been more conservative)

Keihart

You know...when you get corrected about something, you should take your time, think about it and then thank to that someone that corrected you because now you are wiser thanks to that. I mean, that's it if you are able to fucking shove your emotions aside for a minute instead of acting like a child.

Nice... asking the mods to close the thread when things aren't going well for you so you can move onto the next outrage.

Also, about looking at people's post history making a person an SJW? Well, I guess you're an SJW now too, by your own definition, friend.

lol looking at the post history of that member was what that thread inviting other members to do since he complained that he was unjustly tagged and he didn't do anything to deserve it, nice try though.

Ayana Tsubaki is a godess. And no she wasn't in the original Western release of the game. Y3 had a lot of content that was removed unfortunately.

Damn, i just googled her. that's the first trans woman that i can't tell that she was a man before, good for her.

Geki-D

Banned
So many examples of outrage culture & cancel culture on GAF recently, anything is an excuse to berate the choices of a dev team, reviewer, fucking card game tourney winner because you perceive them as clashing with your own politics. And if it's not your politics it must be banned.

Don't you guys ever get tired of being triggered by everything?

sublimit

Banned
Damn, i just googled her. that's the first trans woman that i can't tell that she was a man before, good for her.
She's also the presentator of Sega Nama on Youtube along with Nagoshi.She's very elegant and also quite smart.Personally i consider her as much as a woman as any "real" woman.

Last edited:
So many examples of outrage culture & cancel culture on GAF recently, anything is an excuse to berate the choices of a dev team, reviewer, fucking card game tourney winner because you perceive them as clashing with your own politics. And if it's not your politics it must be banned.

Nah, you will be banned now if you wrote the same post on Resetera, also people make mistakes and i made one by making this thread, i didn't make it to get outraged on the dev team, i just wanted to make sure that their original vision was not changed and i got my answer, that's it.

Geki-D

Banned
Nah, you will be banned now if you wrote the same post on Resetera, also people make mistakes and i made one by making this thread, i didn't make it to get outraged on the dev team, i just wanted to make sure that their original vision was not changed and i got my answer, that's it.
Maybe you should think a bit more before you post. This isn't the first time you've done this.

dab598a06fb21867ef0b6b98fb58647de1533c23c32f3facc70da7dcd43f024e.jpg

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Japan for the most part is pretty accepting of new halfs, or at least they are popular as 芸能人.

It isn't a political movement there though, and apparently it was considered too spicy for westerners back in '09 for our release. Maybe it is still too spicy judging by this thread.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
That wasn't a mistake though, also you are the second SJW here that also looked at my post history, it's like you are made in a factory reacting the same way to things.

The persecution complex is real with you. It might do you a little good to look at other people's post histories and see where they stand on things rather than just lashing out with an SJW label in an attempt to delegitimize what they are saying.

The persecution complex is real with you. It might do you a little good to look at other people's post histories and see where they stand on things rather than just lashing out with an SJW label in an attempt to delegitimize what they are saying.

Nah, you look at other people post history to search for something to get back at them instead of arguing with them like a normal person, but i must admit that you are the first SJW on the internet that i found useful, you convinced me to keep my Yakuza collection pre-order, so thank you for that i guess:messenger_halo:

No, stay please stay! Don't leave! We are watching the most pathetic cringe fest from the OP! He made a thread all fired up and ready to go all out on the "SJW's" and it's blowing up spectacularly.

Sadly i will not be able to entertain you much longer, it's already 2 A.M where i live and i feel like my eyelids are weighing a ton but i will be back tomorrow if the thread is not locked yet:messenger_peace:

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
You are flat out lying.
Not again, lmao.

Please elaborate how he's lying, does that stuff not translate into what google translate says it does or you too like Kenshin can't compare the squiggly lines of a language you don't speak to know that it's actually in the video (as the first timestamped 3:35 in the 2009 PS3 version video)?

Last edited:
Well, ignoring all the other stuff, I'm glad you made the right decision here! Yakuza is a good series worth supporting.

Yeah it's my favorite, i played the first one more than 10 years ago and since then i was hooked and bought all the games even kenzan and the psp games, that's why i was angry about the games being altered but it's all good now thanks to you.

-Arcadia-

Banned
OP freely admits in the unedited post, that he could be wrong... so why are people jumping down his throat for raising an interesting discussion?

Sometimes you get it wrong. You can do a lot worse than being humble about it, and asking for confirmation.

giphy.gif

On topic, seriously enough with overreactions you guys, "OH NO THERES THIS SINGLE LINE IN THIS ONE SIDE QUEST OUT OF A 100 THAT HAS SOMETHING THAT OFFENDS ME!, BURN IT TO THE GROUND!"
Seriously this thread is REEEEEEs bizzaro version, want to complained none stop about SJWs go to gamefaqs or /v/, enough of these reactionary topics about every single minuet thing you don't agree with, get off the internet for a while it'll refresh and refocus you on what's good in life.
BTW Kazuma Kiryu is a virgin loser so don't be like him go get laid Rouroni, Kaoru is THIRSTY tonight :messenger_smiling_hearts:

Last edited:

Alexios

OP freely admits in the unedited post, that he could be wrong... so why are people jumping down his throat for raising an interesting discussion?

Sometimes you get it wrong. You can do a lot worse than being humble about it, and asking for confirmation.
People gave him a hard time for constantly telling someone who kept proving his stuff that he's lying, don't be silly. You don't ask for proof by calling someone a liar and maintain that you know better after asking about it.

Last edited:

chaseroni

Pretty sure it was because he was shooting down legitimate discussion about the exact thing he asked about. But from what I can tell he gets it now so w/e.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
i give this thread title 12 clicks out of 48

would click again great thread

Insta blocked TC and thank god for native ignore thread option.
Sheit like this is what nearly ruined neogaf

Last edited:

Shouta

Ayana was in the original version of Yakuza 3 but a huge swath of content was cut from the English version as I recall. I remember a lot of complaints about it when it was announced for release.

She's super awesome and pretty chill person. A lot of game and anime companies hire her for presentations and game events over there from Dragon Quest to Gundam.

Last edited:

Alexios

Didn't go that far; don't care that much.

I just thought the OP looked reasonable.
If you didn't go that far then how did you know people gave him a hard time, lol? The first replies are plenty fine until a guy came in with the truth about it yet was constantly challenged, mocked and insulted by OP and others in return. That's not how you ask questions/learn.

That is before he finally, finally succumbed to reality, of course without taking back any of that liar talk and other abrasive behavior (clearly designed to make him quit trying, but he instead brought receipts every time which is good or we'd all have remained ignorant thanks to such bs).

Last edited:

Whitesnake

Banned

This kinda rings hollow when you consistently get triggered and derail threads whenever the forum’s general opinion is one that you dislike.

Top Bottom