• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Washington Redskins to Retire Name Tomorrow

Laughing at the guy who trademarked like 20 different Washington names and has been selling them already. But then he said he would give it to the Redskins so I guess he's just trolling for publicity haha.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I've always been a Football Team fan, I'll never support another football team only the Football Team. Can't wait to see how Football Team does against other football teams. Go Football Team.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Heh ok.

Tho I’m realizing real sports fans don’t ever say the team name usually it’s the state or city name like “Washington is playing Cleveland tonight”

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
I cannot wait to watch The Washington Football Team on my visual electronic device that resides in the common area of my home.

In fact I may even consume edible food products while I do so.

iconmaster

Banned
With this and the land of lakes butter removing the native american lady we are a few years away from eliminating any traces of native Americans existence in our society.

Actual racists:

sqtko.jpg

Calcium

Banned
Maybe don't pull the virtue signaling lever unless you are ready to back it up? Washington Football Team, a franchise fans can be proud of.

cryptoadam

Banned
So they will chicken out let it blow over and go back to the Redskins.

Epic backfire indeed.

I hope they win the Super Bowl and it is forever etched in history as the SB champs the Washington Football Team.

God Enel

A friend made a joke and said it would be funny if the new name was even “worse” like Washington red niggaz.

Imagine the outrage 😂

epicnemesis

I love the new name. It’s the perfect 🖕 to the woke. It’s implicitly saying “this is the only thing we could think of that wouldn’t offend you fucks”

Top Bottom