• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs 2 Season Pass Revealed, $39.99

T-Bone Content Bundle
Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney returns in Watch Dogs 2 and he’s brought his tropical trucker-hobo look with him. The T-Bone Bundle includes his truck, his outfit, and Mayhem – a new difficulty level for co-op activities that introduces a new enemy archetype equipped with advanced weaponry.

Human Conditions
Uncover scandals in San Francisco’s science and medicine industries through several hours of content spread across three new world stories. Additionally, this content unlocks elite co-op missions that feature the Jammer – an enemy that possesses the technology to hunt you down.

No Compromise
Marcus takes on the Russian Mafia in a new world story that exposes an even more dangerous side of San Francisco. You can also experience a new co-op mode called Showd0wn where only the best players can survive.

Root Access Bundle
Someone claiming to be the Zodiac Killer has returned to the Bay Area, and they’re leaving new messages from Marcus to uncover and decipher. In addition to the Zodiac Killer mission, this bundle includes new outfits, cars, a drone skin, and a new weapon.

Psychedelic Pack
Hippies. San Francisco. A groovy weapon, outfit, drone, and car await.

ds-16-670x422.jpg

https://youtu.be/C_wD-Rq1Mno

Courtesy of http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/11/02/watch_dogs-2-season-pass-detailed/

Falchion

That'll be a 'wait until it goes on sale and then play through the story stuff' season pass. Still really excited about the main game though.

Corpekata

Banned
Nothing that really looks all that appealing as far as "I will play this months later" type of stuff, especially at that price.

I mean I'm kinda interested in that Zodiac thing but the rest seems like a whole lot of nothing for me, especially if I won't be playing co-op.

MUnited83

For you.
A difficulty mode locked behind DLC? That's shitty.
As for the missions, hopefully they are good as Bad Blood .Bad Blood is the main reason I'd recommend the first WD to someone.

GeeTeeCee

Wow, this costs way more than the season pass for the first game, and I doubt the combined content on offer here is even as substantial as the Bad Blood DLC from the first game alone. No thanks, Ubisoft.

EmiPrime

Cool, can't wait to get all that and the main game for £20 or less a year from now, in a "complete" or "GOTY" edition. Sorry Ubisoft, I love your games but your DLC is always way overpriced outside of sales.

Deft Beck

I don't understand why you wouldn't just wait until the GOTY edition when the majority of this content is superfluous.

Phamit

I never heard anything good about a Ubisoft season pass, it seems most of the time there is only one good dlc

calder

I very rarely get season passes but I do truly appreciate it when companies make them as easy to ignore as this. A whole lot of not much for $40? Thanks for not tempting me Ubi! ;)

_woLf

I love how season passes went from $15, to $20, to $25, to $30, now $40.

This is fucking absurd. I am not buying this game.

I'm pretty sure the Zodiac Killer missions is a pre-order bonus, too.

I play a lot of Ubisoft games, but I usually hold off on the Season Pass stuff until I've finished the main stuff and the DLC stuff is on sale. With that being said, Ubisoft season passes are almost always pretty anemic.

Top Bottom