• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs 2: World Premiere Announcement - E3 2016 [Up: 18 minute video in OP]

Billiard ball weapon....

Anyway, interested to see more. I like that the main character is african american at least.

Kind of interesting how the main characters are anarchists as well...this is at least pretty far from the US mainstream... not that they are likely to deal with it in a particularly nuanced way.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Haha, the riot yo-yo is real. I guess it's technically a billiard ball.

CkcNqzTWgAEI8bb.jpg

CkcNreaXEAAKRJm.jpg

Is that campaign co-op? I didn't get in at the start.

Certinty

Unity was terrible, was Syndicate better? Worth picking up now?

And WD 1 was terrible for me, with flashes of brilliance, so maybe if they successfully fixed Syndicate, there's hope for WD 2.
Syndicate is amazing and I hated Unity. Right up there with the best AC games.

XAL

This is definitely co-opting the fuck out of Mr.Robot

So far of what I've seen from San Francisco looks pretty good, still wonder what the rest of the non-downtown area looks like. City looks huge.

DavidDesu

He I love the look of this, I cannot deny. I like the main character to be honest. Aiden, or whatever he was called, was just the same old boring shit we usually get.

Really liking the look of this. City looks great. Marcus already looks a thousand times more expressive and personable than Aiden.

Roy Harper parkour and a pool ball DIY melee weapon with Bruce Lee ass animations

What is happening why did all of that look kinda great

Based on what little of Marcus has actually been shown, Im already liking him. That parkour system looks good too. Heck, everything suspiciously looks good.

DOWN

Banned
Surprised y'all are crediting Mr Robot considering this game's design was surely largely decided on at that stage in this game's development about a year ago.

Also I find the hacker / street culture they are showing super obnoxious but I'm still excited for the game.

haveheart

Banned
I really hated Watchdogs but his looks really good scenario-wise.

It also looks good visually and doesn't seem to need a lot of downgrade to run on current gen setups.

Wat, missed a lot of this since this wanted to air at the same time as the Deus Ex stuff. Didn't even know this was coming.

I'll just watch the gameplay in a youtube video later, but I really like the look of the boxart.

Does Ubisoft really think the guy on the cover looks cool? It's the exact opposite. Looks childish/ premature and ridiculous. 16 years ago I was 14 years old...and even then I didn't want such a protagonist in a game.

Maybe I'm just too old....

Top Bottom