• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs delayed until the Spring of 2014 (after April 1st)

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Wow. Next gen launch lineups not exactly overwhelming right now.

hoserx

Oh, my. This is surprising! I guess that'll make it easier to choose games to buy this holiday season...... I was pretty interested in the PC or WiiU versions.

Zalman

SERIOUSLY?

That's one less reason for me to get the PS4 at launch. I don't think I was going to anyway, but this really seals the deal.

guek

Banned
for some reason, I find this very funny. I'm inclined to believe it's more strategical than necessary. After all, ubisoft is no stranger to shipping buggy games. Never stopped em before

Brave thing to do. A big publisher giving a big title some much needed extra development time close to a major console release.

hawk2025

That's incredibly close to release!

...and now it has to potentially compete with Infamous and Titanfall for my gaming dollars. Sorry, Watch Dogs, hopefully the release date is far enough from those :(

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
I'm ok with this... today I made the decision to hold off on that game because I have too much to play right now.

Hopefully they can use the time to polish like mad.

mclem

So, wait... this means the Wii U's getting a third party game in 2014!

(There is still a Wii U version, right? At least for now?)

I don't know what they were thinking trying to release this and AC4 together but atleast they did something right by delaying and polishing Watch Dogs up more considering they seem to think Watch Dogs will grow into a bigger franchise.

Top Bottom