• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs: Legion: Assassin's Creed Crossover Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Discover Darcy, a member of the Assassin’s Brotherhood, available as a new playable character for Season Pass owners.

Play with the futuristic assassin in the Main game or Online and bring her signature hidden blade in the ultimate stealth-based Watch Dogs: Legion experience.

New content is also coming for free for all players, with 2 Story Missions as well as world missions.

Armorian

Banned
I forced myself to complete this shit game, ughhh...

tenor.gif

SJRB

Gold Member
Man Ubisoft really doesn't give a fuck anymore, do they?

Can't wait for Sam Fisher to get fucked in the ass by being a throwaway character in this game!

CitizenZ

Banned
Well, Ubisofts stock is down almost 45% in the last six months so there is that and all honesty, how is that diversity shit matters(instead of talent) you implemented the last 2 yrs working out for ya losers?

Is this game going complete free to play now forever?

This YouTuber saying game will go complete free to play forever from 26th August?

Is this true guys?

I paid full price for game at launch. Basically fuck u all those who bought base game and season pass then? No compensation?

Mina sidhu such a waste of paid operative. She got generic NPC VO and not unique VO . Fucking give paid operative some unique VO ffs

Is this game going complete free to play now forever?

This YouTuber saying game will go complete free to play forever from 26th August?

Is this true guys?

I paid full price for game at launch. Basically fuck u all those who bought base game and season pass then? No compensation?

No, read some of the comments where the content creator has chimed in. He contradicts his clickbait headline.

Kerotan

Well, Ubisofts stock is down almost 45% in the last six months so there is that and all honesty, how is that diversity shit matters(instead of talent) you implemented the last 2 yrs working out for ya losers?
Why is it down so much?

Top Bottom