• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs: Legion: Gameplay Overview Trailer

b0uncyfr0

Do we have any impressions on the story or is it non-existent? Seems they banked on the characters and being able to play as anyone. After 2, ill need a good story to get back into this frankly.

scalman

look whos back, cool , my favorite
REp128l.jpg

and it will be first new game that i will buy after long time. didint even played Ghost yet.
think it will be for pc from uplay, depends how it will run on those older systems, will it be still ok playable on i7 with gtx 1060 on 1080p

Last edited:
I'
After GRASSGATE comes NONOSEGATE(nostrils)!
anoruxP.png

I've no idea why people are complaining about this.

This is the work of animation studio who worked on an episode of "Love, Death, and Robots" and this is a stylized look that they chose that is similar to their work on the series.

This isn't an in-engine trailer, this is literally an animation video trailer that tries to depict the story or the background of it into a trailer.

I personally loved the trailer, and the animation style (huge fan of that particular episode), so I'm not going to knock on a stylistic choice.

If this was found in a gameplay trailer, sure. But this? JFC, get off it.

On topic:

I'm cautiously optimistic about this game. I don't think I could ever buy a Ubisoft game from Day 1 ever again, so we shall see.

ripeavocado

Banned
What pisses me off the most is that their rendition of London is awfully bland.

Please Sony give us The Getaway 3

we can wait to see where the next GTA is set

Last edited:

Roni

Gold Member
I'm hype for the hitman gameplay. Sam Fisher shows up in this game, we're getting another Splinter Cell...

Arachnid

look whos back, cool , my favorite

and it will be first new game that i will buy after long time. didint even played Ghost yet.
think it will be for pc from uplay, depends how it will run on those older systems, will it be still ok playable on i7 with gtx 1060 on 1080p
That looks nothing like Aiden at all.

But I really liked his character. Him being included at all makes me want to play this. I'll play through down the line when I can get the full game for 10 dollars, and I'll go through the entire campaign with him.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I kinda hate everything about this.
WD2 was a big turn off.
I just want them to deliver what the WD original trailer was selling.

Bragr

Banned
Putting stormzy in there says all there is to say, the bottom of the barrel. Ubisoft has no idea how to handle the Watch Dogs franchise and is trying and make a wild crazy dumb game and hope that people latches on to the gimmick of playing as different people. It reminds me of Rage 2 and how iD tried to make it desert Far Cry because they had no other good idea of how to handle the franchise.

Ludicrous Display

Neo Member
I like the gimmick. It's just a shame it's attached to a game set in London, made by left wing Canadians who have heard about Brexit but don't have a clue what's actually going on in the country. Which leads to a ham fisted plot about control, surveillance, toxic nationalism etc. Stormzy being involved is the cherry on top.

Top Bottom