• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs Legion images have been leaked

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
I wonder when ubisoft will create UBIMAKER

Where you can create open worlds with maps and points on the map

A.Romero

I mean, I know it's Ubisoft and all that but the premise sounds interesting. Playing with 9 million characters and permadeath? That's unheard of, right?

R6Rider

Gold Member
I mean, I know it's Ubisoft and all that but the premise sounds interesting. Playing with 9 million characters and permadeath? That's unheard of, right?

Yeah, the premise is pretty much the first of it's kind. The early gameplay vids showed it off really well.

Popura

Neo Member
I am an unashamed fan of Watch Dogs and its sequel, so this is a day one purchase for me. Gimme that lethal granny action

ZZZZ

e93h1t5ok.gif

Ubisoft game? Pass.

What’s the point in this game?
Looks like it’ll take the repetitive Ubisoft formula and crank it to 999999999. If the studio wasn’t Ubisoft I would be excited for a game like this

I can’t wait for this game I loved the second game a lot,I liked how the npc would do weird stuff out of nowhere like a Npc destroying a car with a baseball bat.

Umbral

I have no interest in UK politics, but once Clint Hocking came out talking about Brexit I was a hard out.

Didn’t help that the demo they showed looked like shit. You can play as a grandma, how wacky!

Ozrimandias

Ubisofts whole event is gonna be leaked isnt it lol
Im pretty sure that those leaks come from Ubisoft itself.
It happened in the past with many titles that got leaked before an E3.
AC: Origins got leaked before E3
AC: Odissey got leaked before E3
AC: Syndicate got leaked before E3

and Ghost Recon Breakpoint, WatchDogs etc....... honestly i have zero interest in the new Ubisoft event, zero interest in any "new" open world game. Just gimme a New Splinter Cell

oagboghi2

LOL.. fighting against a fictional authoritarian regime would disgust you because you'd rather be on the side of the authoritarian regime?

I guess this forum has Brexit-ers who are basically the right's version of Resetera.
You shouldn’t talk about politics. It’s clear you know nothing.

Im pretty sure that those leaks come from Ubisoft itself.
It happened in the past with many titles that got leaked before an E3.
AC: Origins got leaked before E3
AC: Odissey got leaked before E3
AC: Syndicate got leaked before E3

and Ghost Recon Breakpoint, WatchDogs etc....... honestly i have zero interest in the new Ubisoft event, zero interest in any "new" open world game. Just gimme a New Splinter Cell
ubi took a year off. We should expect to see the quality reflect that

Last edited:

Rikkori

Expect a lot of coverage after Ubi event. Apparently Skillup has been playing Legion + Valhalla already, and presumably a lot of other people.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
From what I gather it looks like I'm supposed to be playing as members of some Antifa-like terrorist group that recruits people to oppose the government cause they had the audacity to enforce the law. Sure they're probably exaggerate the government to be extra bad but the message will still be there.
It's supposed to be an authoritarian regime severely limiting people's freedoms, and employing a private security company to do so using surveillance.

If that's the "side" you think you should be on I'm confused.... it's fiction.

Siri

Banned
It's supposed to be an authoritarian regime severely limiting people's freedoms, and employing a private security company to do so using surveillance.

If that's the "side" you think you should be on I'm confused.... it's fiction.

Threads about Ubisoft games tend to attract Ubi-haters: people who have no intention of buying their games, but love to rip them to shreds at every opportunity.

Too many people in this thread have decided that Ubisoft has some kind of woke agenda here when clearly they don’t.

Neogaf has to be a little careful right now. At ResetEra they push false narratives. We don’t want to start doing the same thing in the other direction.

MrS

Banned
Too many people in this thread have decided that Ubisoft has some kind of woke agenda here when clearly they don’t.

Neogaf has to be a little careful right now. At ResetEra they push false narratives. We don’t want to start doing the same thing in the other direction.
The issue is that consistently make terrible games that are demonstrably formulaic, not that they have a "woke" agenda. It's clear with the allegations against Ubisoft top brass that they aren't woke or as 'whiter than white' than they'd like to be.

Yea this game already aged lol. Ubisoft needs to honestly invest in making there games on seperate engines. It would be a good start since at this point and time all of there games literally blend together with the same clunky combat type gameplay and lifeless worlds.

I now feel like they need to scrap this and the Assassins Creed game and just start over for Next Gen, show us some more cgi trailers for the next year and then show us gameplay 'targets' and then release downgraded PS5/Series X games that look like 2020 Ps4/Xbox One games :messenger_tears_of_joy:

dcx4610

I'm one of the few that loved Watch Dogs and really thought the 2nd one was unique and underrated. This...this does nothing at all for me.

CloudNull

Banned
Legion...: expect us. Cringe as shit. Is their audience 12 year old Edgelords?

Game looks rough.

Last edited:
Top Bottom