• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs Special Edition leaked [Update: Collector's Edition Too]

Dem preorder exclusive missions.

000000000000028505_GM_SCREEN_0005_M.JPG

watch_dogs_bonus._V369246284_.jpg

Qvgf1s8.jpg

There's a Collectors Edition too: http://www.mondoxbox.com/en/news/38...-collector-s-edition-leaked-online-shops.html

Moreover, swiss shop Wog.ch has revealed a Collector's Edition which, in addition to the game, will contain:

Silver, Gold & Platinum DLC
Aiden Figurine
Original Soundtrack
Artbook
Steelbook
Interactive Map of Chicago
3 Faction Badges
4 "Augmented Reality" Cards

http://watchdogsforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=216

Translate: (translate-google... sorry ;p)

The Special Edition includes an additional single-player mission, namely the Breakthrough Mission Pack:

There is secret meeting going on. The Chicago Club does power negotiations with CEOs of large companies. The club has hired scramblers to block. Monitoring devices Race through the city to find the scramblers and take them out. Grab all the names of those attending the meeting and upload their photographs for the rest of the world.

After completing the mission you get the Vehicle Expert perk: Get free vehicles through your Underground Car Contact and get discounts on exclusive cars.

Link

Dre

Truly worthy of a "Special" Edition.

I mean come on Ubi, 1 mission and 1 perk and that's it? That's ridiculous.

Pooya

looking at the boxarts I guess PS3 ver. has some exclusive stuff, there is a message box of some sort on it.

"Single Player Missie"?

Even though I know the PC/PS4 version will be better I still plan on showing my Wii U some love by getting that version.

Bittercup

Truly worthy of a "Special" Edition.

I mean come on Ubi, 1 mission and 1 perk and that's it? That's ridiculous.
I'm sure there will be at least a dozen additional Collector's, Limited, Special, whatever-Editions with more content.
With Ubi "Special" is usually the smallest version, but yes, 1 mission and perk is indeed very weak and will probably still costs 10€ extra :/

elektrixx

Banned
This stuff usually goes non-exclusive a month after release.

It's better to consider it as free DLC and not exclusive DLC.

Why do I have a bad feeling the game is going to converge to be Yet Another Open World Game #24,871?

I don't know why but for some bizarre reason these bonuses of randomass car packs and skins really gives off that vibe.

cutting content from the game, smh -_-

special editions should come with figures, artbooks, steel cases, soundtracks, developer documentary etc...not actual cut in game content that they take out.

I'd say that special edition was secreted from Ubisoft's brow, given how much work was evidently put into it. Keep it up Ubisoft.

Top Bottom