• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Icons now! History of Dreamcast!!!1!!

Sorry, couldn't get to a computer till now. Anywhoo the first 10 minutes was about the Saturn anywhoo. So far it's really cool, except there's one thing I'm not sure about:

One of the guys comparing the DC to the PS2 said "The PS2 was much more powerful then the DC, and had alot more features".

Now I always had the impression that the DC was better then the PS2 in some ways, and the PS2 better then the DC in others, with both of them overall being about the same, graphics wise.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Synbios459 said:
Sorry, couldn't get to a computer till now. Anywhoo the first 10 minutes was about the Saturn anywhoo. So far it's really cool, except there's one thing I'm not sure about:

One of the guys comparing the DC to the PS2 said "The PS2 was much more powerful then the DC, and had alot more features".

Now I always had the impression that the DC was better then the PS2 in some ways, and the PS2 better then the DC in others, with both of them overall being about the same, graphics wise.

"much more"is highly subjective and pretty worthless statement.

that said, what does DC do better than PS2, other than having the capability of direct VGA output. I'm not talking playing numbers games either, like comparing types and amount of ram.

Top Bottom