• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Playstation's E3 conference in movie theaters

Kevyt

I'll be there in DC... Registered last week as a PS MVP.

Fine whatever, I'll RSVP to the one in friendship heights by DC.

I'll probably go, watch it with a friend since their stream should hopefully not be horrible and then go get something to eat at one of the billion good restaurants in that area.

I'm more worried about the scent, hopefully it won't reek.

Wait, what? it reeks?

Registration completed! I hope others from DC Gaf are going.

Screw it. Signed up for the one in DC. If I can't go I'm sorry for taking up a spot. I probably won't go unless the goodies are nice.
Any other GAFers headed there?

I just signed up for the one in DC. I plan on taking that day off work anyway.

See you there?

Closest one to me on the Eastern Shore of MD was DC.

I'll see you there DC-GAF.

Signed up for DC one. Worst case scenario: the conference sucks and I get free Sony swag. Not all that bad. Especially for a Monday.

I will see you there DC GAFers rub your Vitas vertically so I can distinguish you from ordinary folk.

Friend and I signed up for DC...curious enough to actually go...maybe.

Yeah, was being slightly hyperbolic, but I really think this event is going to be full of very like-minded folks.

Regardless of how that all plays out, I'm pretty pumped. Confirmed for DC here.

I hate that Baltimore never seems to get this kind of stuff; it always goes from DC up to Philadelphia and skips Baltimore.

Anyway, the one in DC is only one hour from my house so I'll probably go to that one.

Goddamn, it says the tickets in DC are already sold out.

Waitlist?

Got my tickets for DC earlier today! So looking forward to this and highly curious as to what the surprise gift will be for attendees

Maybe a free portrait of Kaz?

Added a DC section to the spreadsheet.

Where is the spreadsheet?

I wait-listed for the DC one :(

new to the gaf, signed up for DC the event, see you there DC-GAF

Edit: And hello, fellow DC Gaffers.

Hi fellow DC Gaffer!

DC Gaffers be like...

APB+reloaded+ftw+_7778bf9a40f40663eaecd9f826a6d77e.jpg

giphy.gif

party-hard.gif

giphy.gif

Party_Hard!!!!!!.gif

Hello there fellow DC Gaffers!!

nelchaar

Okay, so that initial spreadsheet got trolled pretty hard. I tried to copy as much of the info as I could into this new spreadsheet (quote my post to find the link). If you added your info before, I recommend you check to see if it's still there.

EDIT: If any of you puts this link out in the open, I will find you and give you several papercuts in unpleasant places.

Cinemark Salt Lake City 16

125 E 3300 S
Salt Lake City, 84115

Jun 09, 2014

Doors Open: 6:30 PM MDT
Show Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM MDT

HOLY SHIT.

THATS LIKE A 3 HOUR JOURNEY BUT FUCK IT. THE HYPE IS REAL SONY.

DAY ONE.

Any Gaffers going in SLC?

I'm going! And damn, 3 hour drive (st George I'm guessing?)

Don't know if I'd go if I didn't live in slc

Just created an SLC sheet on the gaf google doc. Sign up guys (and other Salt Lake/Utah gaffers)!

I'm in St Louis and will be attending the Fenton showing. It would be cool to meet up with some fellow gaffers. Does this spreadsheet have any st Louis gaffers in it?

crmetteer

LOL probably.
sadly its not that hard because we never get much good stuff here.

I originally overlooked Trussville because we never get anything(gaming, movies, etc) that says "In select locations" in Alabama

I kinda did the same thing. When I saw Birmingham I instantly assumed either like downtown or maybe Hoover. I had to Google where Trussville is, and I was very pleased to see it is Northeast of Birmingham. Closer to me and I don't have to deal with Birmingham traffic! Seems strange though.... I wonder how they picked Trussville of all places

sense

anybody going to broadway ny one? i am registered and would like to know how the parking is around that area or would it be wise to just take mass transit from nj. that would be like 2 trains for me but w.e.really sucks it is not in nj tho

I kinda did the same thing. When I saw Birmingham I instantly assumed either like downtown or maybe Hoover. I had to Google where Trussville is, and I was very pleased to see it is Northeast of Birmingham. Closer to me and I don't have to deal with Birmingham traffic! Seems strange though.... I wonder how they picked Trussville of all places

Yeah Trussville seems weird, I used to live there and its a great place but kinda out there for something like this.
If any local theater was doing this I would have thought it would be the theater that was formally Rave Motionpictures in Hoover because they do so many events and such.

Not complaining though, that Trussville theater is very nice(well was last I went there)
And even going through Birmingham its only about 45 minutes tops away from my house.

Oh shit. I just realised there is one in DC :(. I'll be in Vienna, Virginia at that time and I booked Philadelphia for 2 people. I don't assume anyone would want to give their tickets for DC?

Oh shit. I just realised there is one in DC :(. I'll be in Vienna, Virginia at that time and I booked Philadelphia for 2 people. I don't assume anyone would want to give their tickets for DC?

If someone couldn't make it and they could I'm sure they would but all the tickets are tied to names and you need a valid ID to get in.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Basically this in one room-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjUl45bus64

His reaction is so perfect. lol.

C'mon... I mean, I LOVE VGs, was super excited for E3 but there's gotta be a line to be drawn somewhere, 'cause this is on the same level of kids screaming and crying for Justin Beaver or whoever's all the rage with teens today.
I mean, the girl with the ponytail was crying tears of joy there and I'm not taking a couple tears or watery eyes, nope, she was full-on sobbing and crying like a fountain... frankly embarrassing.
Hope you guys can see where I'm coming from and won't misunderstand me for a troll.

Top Bottom